New Digimon 2015

Jett Ryu

• 2 weeks later...

I easily see Mastemon get implemented in the TV show.

Scenario:

In an alternate universe, Hikari passed away in the hospital, without knowing her true purpose as the 8th Child. Worse, Vamdemon made Tailmon and Wizarmon into his experimental slaves by forcing Tailmon and Wizarmon to Super Evolve into Angewomon and Lady Devimon, respectively.

Yes, according to wikimon, Wizarmon can super evolve to Lady Devimon, and as we both know, both Angewomon and Lady Devimon compose Mastemon.

Well, wasn't expecting this one. Surprisingly protected, if you know what I mean, :P

Given the Cyber Sleuth description on Mastemon, I easily see her, fighting Millenniummon.

Space-Time fight? Yes please!

• 9 months later...
Not Vandemon again.

Wizarmon is dead.

Angewomon is also one level higher than Angemon.

How to quote others' posts?

Not every Wizarmon is dead. We're discussing just the species in the general, not the one that appeared in Adventure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Was on Digimon wikia, and came across these:

latest?cb=20111209030132

Tinkermon, and Petermon of Never-ever-land! Apparently they hail from Digimon Web, whatever that is, don't know what year they were created in either!

I also came across this, from Digimon Crusader:

latest?cb=20140319154319

Was actually aware of these Digimon, Cho-Hakkaimon featuring in Xros Wars Hunter, along with Saigomon(?), but an actual Journey to the West reference, too cool to ignore!

latest?cb=20111222051722

• 7 months later...
I was annoyed a bit when they released BanchouLilimon just months before Tri, yet in Tri Lilimon still evolves to Rosemon.
Why? Rosemon is Mimi's Palmon's official confirmed ultimate. This isn't the first time her Palmon's evolved to Rosemon.

I can see what Monox D. I-Fly is talking about, as quite often if something is released before something else, you assume there could be a link!

Also, when I think of Rosemon in Savers (Yoshino's partner), I think how different the two versions of Rosemon are "portrayed"; the different voices of Yukana (Savers) and Mizowaki Shihomi (Adventures), and feel that Yukana's voice suits the character better, but could be "first" rule coming into play!

Edited by Guest

@senshikoi, But Rosemon for Mimi's Palmon was confirmed, though, ages ago. At least 2000 or so, if I remember correctly and canonically (sorta), Mimi's Palmon has evolved to Rosemon before Tri. There's the Digimon Adventure RPG game and the CD drama that took place during summer break in Kyoto in either 2000 or 2001, I can't recall which right off. All I know is that Mimi was already living in the US and that for the drama she was visiting Kyoto.

Yeah, I believe you've mentioned it to me before SSJUP81, and they're not going to change the canon... well they could, although with Digimon, I don't think they would!
Yeah, at this point it would probably be pointless to change something like that...but that does make me curious as to which evolution they'll use for Tailmon...Holy Dramon or Ophanimon.

• Geano locked this topic