Where are you from?

Yuuki_Radosian

Haha, I feel you. A lot of people here in Singapore, though they know and like anime, only like mainstream shounen anime like Bleach and Naruto, ugh. You'd be hard-pressed to find even a single person who knows about Mushishi and harder-pressed to find one who likes it.

You'd be hard-pressed to find even a single person who knows about Mushishi and harder-pressed to find one who likes it.

I feel your pain , everyone that I have introduced to Mushishi ( here in SA) usually cant get through more than the first 5 or so episodes.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

im from fort Erie Canada ontario i actually live 5 mins away from the u.s border and live by a river that leads to Niagara falls

the actual town of fort Erie is called that because there's a fort in the centre that held off american troops back in 1812

everyone just plays hockey here i think im the only otaku/weeb here actually. we actually have a wide variety of chinese to italian restaurants which are all really good. another highlight is the fort Erie racetrack were the prince of whales is run every year ( fun fact my parents train and ride at the race track and are the only people from fort Erie to ever win the race ) .

so yeah i like it here but its time for a change im thinking Toronto soon for college

Im from Indonesia, lived there for years, well its a good country. I think its probably better than the country Im living in right now. xD

Some fact about my country :

[spoiler=Fun fact]Indonesia is the shortest in average height for male 1.58m, while Netherlands, the tallest in average height is 1.84m.

[spoiler=Cool fact]We are the 4th most populous country and we have total 17,508 islands.

Edited by Guest

Im from Indonesia, lived there for years, well its a good country. I think its probably better than the country Im living in right now. xD

Some fact about my country :

[spoiler=Fun fact]Indonesia is the shortest in average height for male 1.58m, while Netherlands, the tallest in average height is 1.84m.

[spoiler=Cool fact]We are the 4th most populous country and we have total 17,508 islands.

damn 17,508 islands?! thats insane

damn 17,508 islands?! thats insane

hahaha, our country is pretty much made up of islands, and partly because of that we have total 742 languages and dialects. xD

Edited by Guest

hahaha, our country is pretty much made up of islands, and partly because of that we have total 742 languages and dialects. xD

wow thats crazy i never knew that . sounds like a really cool place !

wow thats crazy i never knew that . sounds like a really cool place !

sure it is, but well our capital is at the moment in quite bad condition, the air pollution is pretty much the same with china or even worse, this is mainly because people burning the forest down. But the southern part of the capital does have a better air quality.

[spoiler=14 sep]12006222_10204397304925684_6052690640726751193_n.jpg?oh=3c17ad4408ae769329501331375ad87b&oe=565E138E

got that picture from a friend that study in Jakarta(Indonesian capital).

Edited by Guest

well tbf jakarta's air quality has been sh*t ever since I was born xD, it just improved recently and it got worse again.

Edited by Guest

well tbf jakarta's air quality has been sh*t ever since I was born xD, it just improved recently and it got worse again.

i find this really sad because its such a cool place and could be really beautiful . the only thing i could compare this to is a local town called Hamilton in Canada we have a steel plant there so it always polluted

i find this really sad because its such a cool place and could be really beautiful . the only thing i could compare this to is a local town called Hamilton in Canada we have a steel plant there so it always polluted

yeah jakarta is rated 'moderate' in air quality and after a little browsing I found out that its actually better than beijing xD

I also checked hamilton and I found out they actually have a good air quality its rated as 'good'.

yeah jakarta is rated 'moderate' in air quality and after a little browsing I found out that its actually better than Beijing xD

I also checked Hamilton and I found out they actually have a good air quality its rated as 'good'.

i guess i have nothing to complain about then xD i do notice it has a heavy smell though when i visit. but at least its better than Beijing were you live i still feel bad for the eco system that's being impacted from all the burning

i guess i have nothing to complain about then xD i do notice it has a heavy smell though when i visit. but at least its better than Beijing were you live i still feel bad for the eco system that's being impacted from all the burning

You definitely cant complain-___-. Its always like that, they are all humans so they always try to do what gives themselves the most profit, it will never change, the difference between now and the past is, there are more that kind of 'humans' now than before.

You definitely cant complain-___-. Its always like that, they are all humans so they always try to do what gives themselves the most profit, it will never change, the difference between now and the past is, there are more that kind of 'humans' now than before.

its sad to hear his because eventually it will all be gone if it continues

Im from britan (U.K) I love watching anime and love watching Sherlock and im 16 yrs of age.

same here xD exsept im not from Britain xD

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Everyone is from very cool places!

I am from a little state in the North East of the US called New Hampshire. It's a little fishing town and I really like it here. I have the atlantic ocean and I am surrounded by woods. I also get all 4 seasons which I like. The only down side is I have no one to speak my inner weeb to! :P

• Like 1

Luckeh~~ we have pretty much one season year round (summer) and it get's boring sometimes.

I don't know how you all do it. Summer is only a few months where I live and I die in the heat. :?

Plus I love winter sports. Snowboarding, snowmobiles, ice fishing and ice hockey. I don't think I could survive with summer all year round.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I don't know how you all do it. Summer is only a few months where I live and I die in the heat. :?

It's always hot here , but the beach helps from time to time (loads of tourists and pretty girls also help a lot :P).

but honestly I love it when it rains here it's perfect for a day in with the wife (not married yet just an expression :P though I can't wait for kids and the married life) or a nice cup of soup and bread while we watch anime and laze around under the blanket.

It's always hot here , but the beach helps from time to time (loads of tourists and pretty girls also help a lot :P).

but honestly I love it when it rains here it's perfect for a day in with the wife (not married yet just an expression :P though I can't wait for kids and the married life) or a nice cup of soup and bread while we watch anime and laze around under the blanket.

I will say I agree with the beach scene part. I enjoy that myself. (y)

A nice summer rain is also very enjoyable. I love rainy days as well. It's a great excuse to stay in and marathon anime like you also mentioned. How cold does it get where you live Yuuki? Does it at least cool down or is it always hot summer heat?

Edited by Guest