Where are you from?

Yuuki_Radosian

On 4/16/2018 at 5:14 PM, AniMeFReaK said:

Uh, yeah, I'm from Bangladesh, a country nobody knows about. It's a South Asian country, besides India. Now you get it, don't you?

5 minutes ago, I.Zara2006 said:

Well....um... i am from Bangladesh, a place that is not popular!

You're both from Bangladesh, how come you had not noticed?
By the way, it's not that unknown, to me at least, I know a minimum about it.

I was born in Santa Monica, California (so west coast USA).  After moving several times - once as far as Huntsville, Alabama - I've now settled down in ... sunny southern California once again.  :) Now I'm in the foothills north of Los Angeles about 30 miles from where I was born.  Some nice hiking around here, at least when the hills aren't on fire...

deukpic.thumb.jpg.108b054032587452b0478772c3feadac.jpgdeukpic2.thumb.jpg.89dd108b63c56b0ca0360b6d8963fe1a.jpgdeukpic3.thumb.jpg.3b0f480410552cd0d29dfb9b826f3a3b.jpg

(more pics from my fb page)

10 minutes ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Uh, yeah. In case you didn't know, @I.Zara2006 is my classmate and an awesome friend. We've studied together since 2nd grade. And no, 2006 isn't her birth year.

really who would have thunkeded it !! no really , like why even share home work 

maybe Roxeg had forgot about that thread

4 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Uh, yeah. In case you didn't know, @I.Zara2006 is my classmate and an awesome friend. We've studied together since 2nd grade. And no, 2006 isn't her birth year.

Oh snap, that's so good to hear then, you're not alone (╹◡╹)

where I'm from its now the second month of Autumn ~ April 25th a public holiday Anzac day its currently 10 deg C (50F) and to top at 23C (73F) a sunny autumn day

I'm in Perth Western Australia

the once called "City of Light" by astronaut John Glenn in February 20, 1962 (way before I was born) as he became the first American to orbit the earth

Yuuki, amazing shots there. Makes me wish I'd gotten on the Amazing Race many moons ago, probably would've had the chance to see it in person.

Anyway, answering your original question, I am in northeastern New Jersey in a town called Saddle Brook, just about a half hour outside of world famous(?) New York City. We're a quiet town here, not much goes on most of the year, except for 5 nights during the summer when my church hosts its annual carnival, one of the biggest in northern Jersey. And we're sort of a hub town, too, because we have access to 5 major highways literally within 2 minutes of wherever you live in town. I've lived in this town practically my whole life, save for a few years in my youth when my family moved to the next town over, then back again.

On 4/16/2018 at 3:14 PM, AniMeFReaK said:

Uh, yeah, I'm from Bangladesh, a country nobody knows about. It's a South Asian country, besides India. Now you get it, don't you?

I know of Bangladesh. I visited there for a week. It’s acctualy a very beautiful place. I visited the pyramid looking building. I think it’s a Buddha temple. And a sixty dome mosque. But I don’t remember much of that time. 

On 5/3/2018 at 2:41 PM, Part_time_anime said:

I visited the pyramid looking building. I think it’s a Buddha temple.

Did you mean this?

Sriti+soudho+-27.png

It's actually a monument meant for the martyrs who died for this country lol.

2 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Did you mean this?

Sriti+soudho+-27.png

It's actually a monument meant for the martyrs who died for this country lol.

Yh I think. There was 2 pyramid looking building I visited. One was definitely a temple. Btw sorry for my lack of knowledge. 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2018 at 10:23 PM, Sasazaki Chan said:

I'm from Arizona, United States. I hate it here so much I'll never be returning once I leave. ( •̀ω•́ )

Maybe we could try switching places : x Where I live it always is cold it seems lol Like 7 Months out of the year! x D

I'm in the United States too though~ 

I'm from the Philippines, though I care more of my ancestral beginnings than of my own. I may be Filipino, and it makes me proud. Though it makes me more grateful to know that I was descended from Spanish and Chinese lineage. Won't be long before I know if Genghis Khan is my ancestor or not, and if I have some famous ancestors. Man, this is why I love history so much.

• 2 months later...