New Registrations Suspended Read more... ×
Yuuki_Radosian

Where are you from?

I live about 1-2 min from the beach (walking) so depending on the ocean it can go down to blow 10 degrees C so it's nice and cool but once you acclimate that becomes cold ...

Edited by Guest

:P

[spoiler=About my country....]Eh?My country?You wanna know?

Are you sure? But I don't think you'll know about it.

It's really a small place.

Ok, fine!Here goes!

Are you damn sure?Cause I doubt about it.

Maldives is my country!

• Like 2

:P

[spoiler=About my country....]Eh?My country?You wanna know?

Are you sure? But I don't think you'll know about it.

It's really a small place.

Ok, fine!Here goes!

Are you damn sure?Cause I doubt about it.

Maldives is my country!

Oh my what a beautiful country! Do you like living there? :)

Edited by Guest

Oh my what a beautiful country! Do you like living there? :)

I guess yeah? It's not that good but not that bad either.

Thought anyone who tries to read that to stop in middle. xD

Wow, were so diverse here, I love it :-)

I have yet to meet an Indonesian fellow though :'(.

Wow, were so diverse here, I love it :-)

I love it too. I love hearing about different culture and talking to people from around the world. ^_^

From the US originally from Florida but I live in California now :P

I'm from Moldova, but live in Russia :)

That is so cool. Where in Russia FRAYKER? I have always wanted to visit Russia. It looks like a such a beautiful country.

• Like 1

That is so cool. Where in Russia FRAYKER? I have always wanted to visit Russia. It looks like a such a beautiful country.

Moscow ;)

• Like 2

Moscow ;)

I will get to Moscow on day!

Do you like living in Moscow? Is it as amazing as it is in the pictures? I have so many questions. xD

• Like 2

I will get to Moscow on day!

Do you like living in Moscow? Is it as amazing as it is in the pictures? I have so many questions. xD

Russia is a very cruel country, so it's good for visit it one-two times, but not living there :)

Yeah I like, I don't know why, but I like it :D

Moldova is very near to Ukraine and it's gonna be hot there.

• Like 1

Russia is a very cruel country, so it's good for visit it one-two times, but not living there :)

Yeah I like, I don't know why, but I like it :D

Moldova is very near to Ukraine and it's gonna be hot there.

How is it cruel? I hear it's an expensive city as well. I love the architecture of the city and I'm sucker for that Russian accent. I would love to go. Is it tourist friendly?

How is it cruel? I hear it's an expensive city as well. I love the architecture of the city and I'm sucker for that Russian accent. I would love to go. Is it tourist friendly?

Ohh, it's should be a long discussion :)

People there are very rude (not all but most of them) and a lot of ppl hate USA ( because of news ), there are a lot of tourists, so it's okay. And yes, it's a very expensive city =/

P.S. I forgot to click "post reply" ahah xD

• Informative 1

Ohh, it's should be a long discussion :)

People there are very rude (not all but most of them) and a lot of ppl hate USA ( because of news ), there are a lot of tourists, so it's okay. And yes, it's a very expensive city =/

P.S. I forgot to click "post reply" ahah xD

Yes I hear they are not fond of Americans which I am so it creeps me out a bit. When I make it over to Russia I will have to make sure I don't seem American. haha xD

Thank you for sharing about your country FRAYKER I am very interested. Most of what I know is the stereotypes of what Americans think of Russia and I don't know what to believe and what not to believe. When I was real young I had a pen pal from Russia and he use to send me these beautiful pictures of all the different places in Russia. I have always wanted to go.

Edited by Guest

Yes I hear they are not fond of Americans which I am so it creeps me out a bit. When I make it over to Russia I will have to make sure I don't seem American. haha xD

Thank you for sharing about your country FRAYKER I am very interested. Most of what I know is the stereotypes of what Americans think of Russia and I don't know what to believe and what not to believe. When I was real young I had a pen pal from Russia and he use to send me these beautiful pictures of all the different places in Russia. I have always wanted to go.

We can meet when you are going to visit us, so you will feel more comfortable with russian guy :D

Edited by Guest

Everyone is from very cool places!

I am from a little state in the North East of the US called New Hampshire. It's a little fishing town and I really like it here. I have the atlantic ocean and I am surrounded by woods. I also get all 4 seasons which I like. The only down side is I have no one to speak my inner weeb to! :P

UK is just rain rain rain or clouds clouds clouds, lack of sun and when there is well... that is if the sun ever does come out muahaha >:) (it does sometimes but Britain is usually cold, warmer in summer of course)

Am from Edinburgh , Scotland

Scotland is cold most of the time

its always raining

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Central Illinois! No, not Chicago. You know, with all the farmers, flatland and corn area!

Also I was born in Tennessee!

Edited by Guest

I'm from Perth, Western Australia.

Optic Wow! i think we can meet in the next 2 months i will be migrating in perth :D and im from philippines

and im another as well

im here too

th_home_zpsaxntrz3v.png.4a501b7af623395043e8170ba6c2bffd.png

well aprox any ways

59e2173b0ea96_imagesqtbnANd9GcSMgsgniG_DKZG8dJzj8fe4uWaEVgvi1rFxG7Gn9dkmRqbGL8ZsXQ.jpg.f55da60233c76bdcf85092e05f36a5d4.jpg

59e2173b0cba6_imagesqtbnANd9GcTpf_xGC7Tl3Mm4l_TPe7UGXJXccOrZTVBUrOzPPTsvzNKhvLnNFQ.jpg.791a353f637ba3e065aa224e63bea17f.jpg

59e2173b0db03_imagesqtbnANd9GcTrfifInj3FBdiC2odkhWhsZ7oiCgBdnTZ3VJ453Waq490fuZQN.jpg.f3e7b4f3b7ba82274854c3f62b61219e.jpg

Edited by Guest