Yuuki_Radosian

Where are you from?

Uh, yeah, I'm from Bangladesh, a country nobody knows about. It's a South Asian country, besides India. Now you get it, don't you?

On 4/16/2018 at 5:14 PM, AniMeFReaK said:

Uh, yeah, I'm from Bangladesh, a country nobody knows about. It's a South Asian country, besides India. Now you get it, don't you?

5 minutes ago, I.Zara2006 said:

Well....um... i am from Bangladesh, a place that is not popular!

You're both from Bangladesh, how come you had not noticed?
By the way, it's not that unknown, to me at least, I know a minimum about it.

New York guy here. To be precise Harlem, New York. Which is basically Manhattan, but the part nobody cared to much about back in the day. Now it's all gentrified.

I was born in Santa Monica, California (so west coast USA).  After moving several times - once as far as Huntsville, Alabama - I've now settled down in ... sunny southern California once again.  :) Now I'm in the foothills north of Los Angeles about 30 miles from where I was born.  Some nice hiking around here, at least when the hills aren't on fire...

deukpic.thumb.jpg.108b054032587452b0478772c3feadac.jpgdeukpic2.thumb.jpg.89dd108b63c56b0ca0360b6d8963fe1a.jpgdeukpic3.thumb.jpg.3b0f480410552cd0d29dfb9b826f3a3b.jpg

(more pics from my fb page)

On 4/18/2018 at 9:13 PM, Roxeg said:

You're both from Bangladesh, how come you had not noticed?

Uh, yeah. In case you didn't know, @I.Zara2006 is my classmate and an awesome friend. We've studied together since 2nd grade. And no, 2006 isn't her birth year.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

10 minutes ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Uh, yeah. In case you didn't know, @I.Zara2006 is my classmate and an awesome friend. We've studied together since 2nd grade. And no, 2006 isn't her birth year.

really who would have thunkeded it !! no really , like why even share home work 

maybe Roxeg had forgot about that thread

4 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

Oh snap, that's so good to hear then, you're not alone (╹◡╹)