Anime~Art Contest Submissions -Spring 2019

Seshi

6B522EE0-452D-48CB-B936-42759226B0D0.jpeg.eb399c20755e29025ccc0e516c384339.jpeg

Hello everyone, It’s time! 

I hope you’re all prepared to take part in this contest that’s been begging for your attention.

The Spring 2019 Anime~Art contest is finally here, and myself and @ArchieKun will be hosting this contest as Judges.

🌸Contest Details:

The theme of this contest is Spring. The contest is to create an anime character artwork (through your own drawing or whatever medium you wish to use) that is set in the springtime (can simply use spring colors or flowers, rain or whatever Spring aspect you wish to focus on) just make it pretty ☺️

This thread will accept submissions from now until May 10th. But please don’t procrastinate! Get your submissions in as soon they are complete.

🌸Submissions:

Please list the Anime that the artwork is from, or if it is an Original Character.

🌸Submission Categories:

- One Original Character or Characters in one drawing 

- One Fan Art Character/ Characters in one drawing

The works of art that best impresses the collective judges and stays within the Spring theme will be the winners.

🌸Judging:

OCs and FAs will be judged separately, creating 2 different categories to participate in.

🌸Winners Booty:

There will be prizes for the Art that has the most votes. There will be the opportunity for 1st and 2nd place for each category.

Original Character🥇: 700 Points

Original Character🥈: 500 Points

Fan Art 🥇: 1,000 Points

Fan Art 🥈: 700 Points

To Claim for your trophy room

F269AD0F-6142-4DD7-B996-EFCE8EF96D1E.thumb.jpeg.0b62c6c85a559fb5f3b352efa7c023e0.jpeg

F63829FA-2A3E-4093-ABE5-DE495D985345.thumb.jpeg.35f923789ecf18a3bf82b403ec29c9f9.jpeg

————————————————————

**Anyone else wishing to participate as a judge needs only to submit their name to me in a PM and I’ll set you up at the judging table.

Good luck to everyone! And most importantly, Have Fun~!

Edited by Seshi
  • Like 2

• Myouya featured this topic
On 4/26/2019 at 10:43 PM, Seshi said:

This thread will accept submissions from now until May 10th. But please don’t procrastinate! Get your submissions in as soon they are complete.

oh wtf, i didn't see this thread at all >.>

i dont think i can catch up on this, since today is the last day for it...could conjure one up fast, but that's just not my style ._.

18 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Alas, there is one day left for submissions and we’ve only had one entry 

give take...only one person submitted it seems ?

Aw no, only just seen this thread now. Haven't been active on the forums for a bit due to college, volunteering and other irl stuff keeping me busy. Would have entered, sorry about that.

Edited by TsuchiMaika
missed out sentence.

I will extend the deadline for another week to allow for the recent viewers to submit their work.

I didn’t realize we’ve had a lack of visibility- I did notice a lack of activity from some of the members here recently though.

Very well @XII360 and @TsuchiMaika if you’d like to submit an entry for the contest you’ll have another week to do so.

All the best!~

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

24 minutes ago, Seshi said:

I will extend the deadline for another week to allow for the recent viewers to submit their work.

I didn’t realize we’ve had a lack of visibility- I did notice a lack of activity from some of the members here recently though.

Very well @XII360 and @TsuchiMaika if you’d like to submit an entry for the contest you’ll have another week to do so.

All the best!~

oh sweet, i can still catch up

ill start drawing tomorrow, not like i have anything to do tomorrow xD 

P.S.

(heads up: im gonna pin this thread for [3] days, and unpinning it after, just so everyone can see the event xD

pinned at the time of  - (asia time/GMT+9), 5/11/2019

unpin date - around 12MN-ish, or before i sleep at 5/14/2019 !

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

• XII360 pinned this topic

20190512_194028.thumb.jpg.d2ad2c697b7b928ff23398c67be1b515.jpg

And here is my submission.  Been doodling Usagi from Sailor Moon (as I used to when I was younger). It is in ink and really rough (can't erase mistskes with pens) but probably one of my better doodles from this past week. 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 3

and im done !

this is the drawing i ended up with xD

i was gonna post this other one but...i found it very wierd, thus i just made this new one xDD (refer to spoilers if you wanna see the first one i drew up, also not submitting it, just showing it xD)

1212.png.83625529a6438a1c491c09c2e4727f5b.png

also, its an original character, just so yknow~

1073018464_womanswordswoman.png.5323d959ced0d5a3e4e894c95bc4000f.png

• Like 2
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

6 minutes ago, Fx_Omar said:

this is not my original art I found it on Pinterest I like it and I re:draw it, I hope you like it lol

IMG_20190419_174658_372.JPG

@Fx_Omar Is this a fan art submission? If so, I need the anime characters name, or is it an original Character?

I need to know which category to put it in for judging.

Thank you.

Edited by Seshi

3 minutes ago, Seshi said:

@Fx_Omar Is this a fan art submission? If so, I need the anime characters name, or is it an original Character?

I need to know which category to put it in for judging.

Thank you.

no, It's not anime Character, it's real human character sorry for that but I have some art fun I can put it here 

@Fx_Omar This is a contest submission thread for Spring themed anime artwork.

If you’d like to post a submission, please feel free. It must meet the criterion listed in the opening post.

If you are just looking for a place to put your art collection, I suggest making yourself a thread in the Art section, or using one that has already been made.

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

First I didn't think I would participate cause I don't like creating my own stuff but since there's not a rule saying redrawing Isn't allowed I decided I just draw something for fun 😜
(I Don't care If I get disqualified for redrawing this pose 😜 I just did It for funzies)

So I just finished It but I had to rush to be able to complete It In time.
Background Is a bit messy, Trees are very simplistic, Coloring Is all over the place, And I drew It on an A3 so I couldn't scan It In :P so I had to edit It so the color saturation wouldn't go down as much but Its disappointing.

To make things worse I didn't have the right Brown so the hair Looks very light on 1 side and very dark on the other side -_-

Uraraka from My Hero Academia

603446095_Nummer3.thumb.jpg.d301270665578a958ac92ed01cfc71be.jpg

I'm just happy that I finished It cause I haven't been drawing for some time.

This Is an original character
1882034770_IMG_44263.thumb.jpg.dbccb9eb98b49a20ca6d47365027a07f.jpg

Edited by Humbby
  • Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

13 minutes ago, Humbby said:

First I didn't think I would participate cause I don't like creating my own stuff but since there's not a rule saying redrawing Isn't allowed I decided I just draw something for fun 😜
(I Don't care If I get disqualified for redrawing this pose 😜 I just did It for funzies)

So I just finished It but I had to rush to be able to complete It In time.
Background Is a bit messy, Trees are very simplistic, Coloring Is all over the place, And I drew It on an A3 so I couldn't scan It In :P so I had to edit It so the color saturation wouldn't go down as much but Its disappointing.

To make things worse I didn't have the right Brown so the hair Looks very light on 1 side and very dark on the other side -_-

836139792_Nummer2.thumb.jpg.9199a2f22638c1b2a31d2f9b7cc6f536.jpg

Uraraka from MHA

I'm just happy that I finished It cause I haven't been drawing for some time.

You are definitely not disqualified- thank you for the entry. It’s quite stunning 

• XII360 unpinned this topic
  • Seshi locked this topic