Currently releasing recommendations ?

Yuuki_Radosian

Hey there everyone I am looking to full my daily planner with a new episode release for every day and so I'm here asking for your help with any recommendations for currently releasing anime and of coarse I will be giving you recommendations for anime that you should check out.

I currently have 4/7 days covered but with many anime that i am currently watching being released on the same day I cant seem to find anything to full my 3 remaining days

Chibi_sad.jpg.4cc149011e0a0e9026a1f26993f1faab.jpg

please help me out

the days I have fulled are 28th ,29th ,31st and the 1st(of next month)

So really you have Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday covered and just need anime for Monday, Tuesday, and Friday.

I don't actually need any anime in return (as I have too much on my plan to watch as it is, but I think that you should at least try out these shows)

Tuesday: Akatsuki no Yona

Friday: Isuca (haven't actually watched yet, but I plan to)

Also, for Monday, there doesn't seem to be anything decent airing (if anything at all). You could pick a Sunday show and just watch it a day late. I suggest either Seiken Tsukai no World Break or Aldnoah.Zero 2.

• Informative 1

My Sunday is has way to many to watch in one day so I think I'll do what you suggest and watch a few the next day , the only one I can't watch as yet is Aldnoah.Zero 2 because I've only just started the first season , I haven't even been able to download it since you suggested it to me the other day, so I'm streaming the first few episodes while its downloading . the other two I'll be sure to check out ASAP . Thanks for the help.

• Geano locked this topic