Summer vacation talk

Lelouch

I know most of u are working or currently in school we would like to know what 

Your plans are for the summer ...

I'll start I plan on taking a vacation maybe until July or August not sure still deciding 

As far my destination maybe go to mexico city and visit my family or just go to magic mountain 

With friends.  What are your plans? 

Well my plans for this summer would be to do a hell of a lot more walking theen this winter. Other then that nnot to much different really. Summer, and fall is Convention season for me though so I guess threes that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lelouch said:

I know most of u are working or currently in school we would like to know what 

Your plans are for the summer ...

I'll start I plan on taking a vacation maybe until July or August not sure still deciding 

As far my destination maybe go to mexico city and visit my family or just go to magic mountain 

With friends.  What are your plans? 

im taking mine now xD

since internship has finished, i've done nothing but sleep, eat, and sleep

aside from playing games, eroges, and drawing, im free as a bird now xD

atleast until my boards happen, or when i get enrolled on a review center, god help me then >.>...

i also have no plans, im staying with my iron rule: stay in my safe spot:: which is to say, my room xD

5 hours ago, XII360 said:

atleast until my boards happen, or when i get enrolled on a review center, god help me then >.>...

You sure you do not want to change that to "God, help them, when the powers of AF decide to decimate them for failing me."? 🤣

Edited by brycec
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Since I do not work full time currently every week is like summer vacation honestly sometimes I crave a structured schedule with work. Its what makes vacation fun. Though the freedom is nice too.

3 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

Vacations? I remember those from a far distant past 😂 this summer I'll probably have to skip any vacation.

Sorry to hear that well hope u enjoy your summer  😁

• Like 1

11 hours ago, brycec said:

You sure you do not want to change that to "God, help them, when the powers of AF decide to decimate them for failing me."? 🤣

and added to list of things that will help me pass

...check >.>...

• Funny 1

19 hours ago, Seshi said:

Omg @Lelouch so much good Mexican food to eat 😍

I’m saving up money for Disney, so we can go to the The Wizarding World of Harry Potter 

Mexican food is good always especially when made over there everything is fresh and natural 

• Like 1

Few Weeks ago I was In Germany. (Also the reason I wasn't on the forums)
After I cut myself I decided to take a walk.
Just after leaving the camping I got hit by a caravan that escaped from the car when accelerating.
I saw life flashing In my eyes like I was unconscious for a second but still managed to jump out of the way, now I know how It feels to be In a deadly situation,  It didn't hurt but my arm was Blue. I don't wan't to think about what could have happened If It hit me frontally.
The People behind me were more scared then I have ever been In my life.

Its special to see people being more concerned about someone else then I am about myself.
I Just walked away normally like nothing happened but the people behind me were still In shock.

I Felt like I experienced death.

This Summer I'm going to Normandy! In France, I'm going to walk a lot there so I'm hoping to get some better luck this time!
I'm going 2nd and 3rd week of august.

Should be Great! Cant Wait! :)

Edited by Humbby
  • Like 1

I'm heading to West Virginia to my girlfriends family reunion.... that should be fun. Than when I get back I'm going to head to Miami for a couple of days for a friends birthday, and that's just the start of my summer.