I'm Hungry for Food

Shiroe

I love Japanese food, I’ll eat noodles and soup any time. Preferably Udon. I love sushi too, green tea, and well basically any tea 🤣

I also love Mexican food. Tacos with cilantro onion and cheese..and horchata 🤤

Also Indian food. So pretty much all foods 

Don’t forget cake

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

1 minute ago, Seshi said:

I love Japanese food, I’ll eat noodles and soup any time. Preferably Udon. I love sushi too, green tea, and well basically any tea 🤣

I also love Mexican food. Tacos with cilantro onion and cheese..and horchata 🤤

Also Indian food. So pretty much all foods 

Ohh tacos been awhile since i had those and you should try food from my country the philippines its yunmy and good

I don't personally like cheese burgers, but turkey burgers are a great alt in my case of course just the burger and nothing else. Maybe some steamed veggies would be nice too.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

That's one of my fav dish especially the pork version

The sourness of the soup reminds me of Ethiopian Wat. They have a sourdough sponge bread that get eat with it that is just amazing 

• Like 1

I like potatoes, though some ways of cooking them repulse me, pastas, chicken, and some junk food too.

Not the healthiest choices, but, then again, there is not really much consensus on what is healthy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Seshi said:

@Kinbaryu did you go get your burger?

I'm still at work, haha. My shift'll end soon, though. 👍

I like Japanese and Indian food too, but I don't often get a chance to eat it.

Mexican food can be hit or miss, I usually only eat if a friend recommends a place.

Edited by Kinbaryu
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Omg I go to Waffle House all the time and just order hash browns all the way 🤤

I've never tried the hash browns there, but now I'm curious, lol. Have you tried the hash browns at House of Pies? How do they compare?

Looking at this thread while I'm still hungry is a mistake 😓

5 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

We don't have a wiffle house out here in this part of cali we have Denny's which is similar  😁

Similar- read “better” 😜 I love Denny’s 

@Kinbaryu I’ve never heard of that place. Sorry can’t say. If you haven’t had them try it next time 👌 let me know if you like

I really prefer home fries and cafe style breakfast spots more. But we don’t have one as close as Waffle House here (til August) 

• Like 1

I have made a terrible mistake in coming here, I have an overwhelming desire for a cheeseburger and some fries now. Not gonna lie I love the baconator from Wendies although usually go for the smaller version, I can't usually eat a whole one.~

Chicken fried steak with cream gravy probably is my favorite dish overall, and you can get it for both breakfast and dinner at restaurants so I can get my fix anytime~

Edited by SanguineTear
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

7 hours ago, Kinbaryu said:

I've never tried the hash browns there, but now I'm curious, lol. Have you tried the hash browns at House of Pies? How do they compare?

Looking at this thread while I'm still hungry is a mistake 😓

Hash brown only had it twice at mcdonald's

ps food topic can make anyone hungry lol

• Like 1