Kinbaryu

I'm Hungry for Food

1 minute ago, Seshi said:

Bagel Bites are way better though 

Sadly I must disagree was never fan of those either. Though peeping full meals all the time with a little one can be tough never quite get the time so I understand.

Just now, ArchieKun said:

Sadly I must disagree was never fan of those either. Though peeping full meals all the time with a little one can be tough never quite get the time so I understand.

Haaah. That’s for my nephews when they come over..... their only request is pizza rolls.

Sadly I haven’t bought bagel bites since I was a teen. 

7 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

I will force - when I someday have one - my daughter to eat only lettuce and steaks.  Otherwise I will sell her.  Or trade her in for a boy who will eat what I damn well tell him to.

Or something like that...

• Silly 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

I will force - when I someday have one - my daughter to eat only lettuce and steaks.  Otherwise I will sell her.  Or trade her in for a boy who will eat what I damn well tell him to.

Or something like that...

Uh huh... good luck with that.

Boys can be picky eaters too 😉

Really though, if you start by giving them veggies and healthy foods while they are young, and don’t force them to eat their plate past their full, their bodies should learn what they need.

Edited by Seshi

On 7/10/2019 at 5:01 PM, Seshi said:

Uh huh... good luck with that.

Boys can be picky eaters too 😉

Really though, if you start by giving them veggies and healthy foods while they are young, and don’t force them to eat their plate past their full, their bodies should learn what they need.

We use violence and threats in my house, Seshi.  Violently eating steak and chicken.