IIVIsouljam

Evil in White

On 4/29/2019 at 7:37 AM, Seshi said:

Love it. Yea you’re in the right place, but there’s also a poetry club with lots of nice works here too. You should come check it out.

https://animeforums.net/forum/59-topics/

That's a relief! 😆 Definitely will, thank you so much for your time. It means a lot! ❤️

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I wish I could edit the title more towards a general topic for personal writing. At the time I was testing the forum out and didn't know you could make a topic dedicated to your own collection of work. 😆 

Here's a short thing I made a few years ago:

✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀ :: ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀ :: ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀ :: ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋

When you stood a foot away, I pictured your lips on mine and began crying.

Behind your crystalline amber my lungs filled, and so I was dying.

You left me there, longing for a pulse and clinging to a string.

Your voice in my skull with a sweet maddening sting.

A victim to your smile, each move that you would make.

This is murder, this is murder. A monster found a heart to take.

💜

Edit: It should probably be noted that this was inspired by the Hannibal television series. 

/ᐠ .ᆺ. ᐟ\ノ <^> Clears throat. <^> Hannigram! /ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗

Edited by IIVIsouljam
  • Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Posted (edited)

I love poetry and prose. Thank you for sharing :D

You have an amazing way with words - I like how were inspired to write this from Hannibal. I had to re-read it after seeing that edit. The connection is clear, but I like how you can read it to mean a few other things. At first I assumed you were talking about someone stealing something - not a life, maybe darker, not really love. 

Edited by Nyxnine
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

On 4/16/2020 at 1:40 PM, Nyxnine said:

I love poetry and prose. Thank you for sharing :D

You have an amazing way with words - I like how were inspired to write this from Hannibal. I had to re-read it after seeing that edit. The connection is clear, but I like how you can read it to mean a few other things. At first I assumed you were talking about someone stealing something - not a life, maybe darker, not really love. 

Thank you, for taking the time out to read it! 💜

I was afraid that it was going to be absolutely silly. Coming up with this purely motivated by a show. Specifically this scene-

Spoiler

If there's any attachment, it may linger from an event I've translated without meaning to. In that, I'd be astonished at your ability to detect. If only to make it more profound and less undeserving of depth. I'm grateful to the examination. Honestly, I didn't think anything I wrote was capable of the consideration. Thank you. :)  

On 4/17/2020 at 11:58 AM, Anime loveer said:

your poems  are amazing @IIVIsouljam

Thank you, @Anime loveer ! 😊 

anime-thank-you-gif-4.gif.e6adbdd1b479f01e437b13635cf91924.gif

Appreciate your time! 💜 Please have a wonderful day and let me know if there's anything I need to work on. Sometimes, I'm not so sure that my poems achieve the right amount of clarity.