IIVIsouljam

Evil in White

This poem came about when I mindlessly fell for someone that turned out to be very toxic. Also, I'm new and have no idea if I'm going about posting this in the right way? 😆

Evil in White

Catching the twilight hour within your hair

Was enough to divest me bare

Nothing from my lips can fashion you in gold

Yet it seems a constant lambency to which I behold

Wild as the wind, restless and vexed

Walking on a garden green, where surely I am hexed

A flower in your current, that tumbles from her vine

For cordial rivers sweep within you, a blue serpentine

There are no stars that fall tonight

They are your gilded crown of might

I am descrying through pellucid jade

At an azure dancer whispering to the glade

With all this power set within your eyes

For me, the least surprise,

was the eternity of the skies

If there was wisdom beating in this heart

I would not be tempted to impart

The velvet in your lonely words

Cut divinity into thirds

Looming now a profound fear

An intoxicating verdict my dear

My weakness resting on each excuse

Where even the sun might you seduce

When the amber rays swell to a coral rush

Swaying on a majestic horizon with a blush

Just to kiss you softly with a breeze

I am now but on my knees

With your name clawing from my chest

Permitting me to a feverish protest

I am reduced to the fiend of you

Falling on the blade of your fallacious virtue

Have your roots slither deep and coil tight

Should have known that evil comes dressed in white

• Like 1
  • Creative 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

On 4/29/2019 at 7:37 AM, Seshi said:

Love it. Yea you’re in the right place, but there’s also a poetry club with lots of nice works here too. You should come check it out.

https://animeforums.net/forum/59-topics/

That's a relief! 😆 Definitely will, thank you so much for your time. It means a lot! ❤️

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Kronosin
      Hey all! You guys seem like wizards on here with how well you can find obscure anime. Here’s a tough one though.
      A few years ago, I remember watching a anime set sometime in the future. I don’t remember much and what I do remember is a bit hazy so take that with a grain of salt.
      I remember it was about a normal dud that finds an escaped girl with green hair. I think she might’ve been a Martian or something... but she was definitely not normal. I can’t remember much else besides a scene where they get almost intimate and that she lives in his closet... maybe. Again it’s super hazy. Also for some reason “melon bread” keeps jumping out at me.
      to whittle down the selection, it wasn’t Code Geass or Elfen Lied.

I don’t really expect anyone to know and I’m definitely not much help with the details but any leads would be super useful. Thanks!
    • By JessiBourgeois
      So looking for artists who could do like 3 or 4 anime versions of myself. Dont care if they are amateurs or whatever. Just need it done. If I could get help I be grateful!
    • By Firebolto!
      Just started the new season and I'm hooked.  Love the action, comedy and story on this anime
      What does everyone think?

~Firebolto!~
    • By kathmeow_
      Hi guys!
      I've been watching Anime Dakimakura Pillow product review and I've seen a lot of people asking is it worth it to buy one?  Since I got my first ever Anime Dakimakura Pillow, I want to share some details about the pillow that I got.

-The size of the pillow that I got is 150 cm x 50 cm (59" x 19.6") and it's much bigger than what I expected since I am only 5ft. tall.  But  there are also other sizes to choose from. like 40 cm x 40 cm and 40 cm x 70 cm. 
      -The Quality of the pillow is very exceptional! I decided to purchase Hatsune Miku Anime Dakimakura Japanese Pillow Cover and there is no any pixelated part on the pillow and it is also high definition. The pillow is smooth and fluffy to hug as well.
      -It is also a two way pillow and they also do a custom made design pillow
      - Anime Dakimakura also have a weekly giveaway and discounts. It's a big help if you are somehow a thrifty type of person.

are you planning to buy your own Anime Dakimakura Pillow? I hope this will help you

• By cose1321
      What do you think about domestic girlfriend?

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit