Kuroko no Basket (Season 3)

Yuuki_Radosian

Quite an intense episode with a lot of things happening in and around the team.

[spoiler=Episode 15]

With Aomine's growth and the team getting worked up over his lack of will to play the whole team begins to change.

All the members soon realize their new potentials and the team begins to fall apart from the inside.

Akashi switches to his "other self" and makes the team stop acting together and instead makes them play as individuals making Kuroko an obsolete part of the team.

The end of the Teiko story

[spoiler=Episode 16]

This arch left me with a lot more insight into the Generation of Miracles and why they are the way they are , and yet we still know nothing more than there are two Akashi's.

I am anxious to see the next game and I am hoping that Seirin wins but I am also concerned about how Akashi will play the game and control his team.

[/sPIOLER]

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a distinct lack of free shots in Kuroko ?

I mean seriously I don't remember a single free shot , if you do remember one then please let me know because it's bugging me.

[spoiler=Episode 17]

The start of the finals and the start of Seirin Vs Rakuzan.

Everyone is feeling calm as they go into the match against Rakuzan and Akashi , I am hoping to see the whole team get stronger from this game.

I was exited when I saw Kagami get into the Zone again and I am waiting to see some amazing basketball in the next few episodes.

[spoiler=Episode 18]

Kagami manages to leave the ZONE without loosing his drive and still manages to keep his stamina up.

Kuroko is completely defeated and we see a new Kuroko version 2.0 Mayuzumi Chihiro.

I am looking forward to seeing Kuroko's comeback and I want to see how Seirin deals with Mayuzumi.

[spoiler=Episode 19]

Seirin is completely outclassed by Rakuzan and the first years get fatigued just by the presence of Akashi.

Each individual member has been shown up by a Rakuzan player , including Kagami as Akashi shows that he is also able to do a lay up.

What I am really interested in is what Kuroko plans to do with the information he is gathering while observing Chihiro and whether or not Seirin can actually pull through this game.

[spoiler=Episode 20]

Kuroko bringing the team back from the brink of destruction was expected but the way he did so was quite unexpected and brilliant on his part.

Kagami has once again done something thought to be impossible and made Akashi unable to attack (even if only momentarily) , entering the ZONE twice in one game is impressive and going even deeper into the ZONE makes Kagami even more dangerous in the game.

The next episode should be quite interesting as I am sure Akashi will have some new strategy to deal with Kagami and Kuroko and I am sure that seeing how they overcome it or sink into despair will be an important turning point in the series.

[spoiler=Episode 21]

Seirin starts to make a comeback with Izuki using his eagle eye to help pave the way, it is concerning that Kagami has been in the zone for so long and it looks like he is getting deeper and deeper into it , hopefully he doesn't tire himself out before he finds a way to beat Akashi.

I am hoping that Kagami manages to go deeper into the Zone than ever and manages to do something amazing.

[spoiler=Episode 22]

Akashi enters the Zone and goes coast to coast alone and scores against Kagami who is deeper in the Zone than ever before.

Hopefully Kagami can get past the "gatekeeper" and into the Zone beyond the Zone that Aomine was talking about , if not Seirins chanses of winning are below the 5% mark.

[spoiler=Episode 23]

Kuroko and Kagami use their faith in each other and trust in the team to beat Akashi's Emperor Eye , leaving Akashi quite broken.

Kagami starts to break through the second door and into The Zone beyond The Zone.

I am glad to see the true Akashi , the one who enjoyed Basketball back , it looks like he is going to give Kagami a run for his money and get him to enter The Zone beyond The Zone.

[spoiler=Episode 24]

The old Akashi is back in all his glory and he brings out the best in his team as he used to do , pushing Seirin into a corner.

Kagami responds splendidly by going into the true form of the Zone by playing with the team , Seirins play turned into something truely amazing.

I cant wait for the next episode , in the final few minutes of the game how will Rakuzan and Seirin fight it out.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Episode 25 , Final Episode]

We see a brilliant play by Seirin to win the Winter Cup by one point , after a thrilling game the team rejoices.

Seeing Akashi take defeat so well was great and seeing Kuroko along with the Generation of Miracles again was great.

I was really pleased with the use of flowing shots and the effects in the last few episodes it gave the show a lot more flash and drew attention to the players more.

• Geano locked this topic