Hellu

Just me

7 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Hello there, and welcome to the forums hope you have a great time heree, and see you around.

Thank youuuย 

1 hour ago, Ohiotaku said:

Watching anime, what else?ย ๐Ÿ˜

Haha of courseย 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Banri said:

Hello and welcome to the community, @Just me

It's always great to see new people join :)

I'm currently watching We Never Learn on Crunchyroll, are you watching any anime in this new season?

Thank youuu :Dย 

Is it any good? We Never Learn I mean?ย 

I'm currently watching Ouran High School Host Club hehe.... And I'm also watching Attack on Titan season 3...ย I know, I know, very mainstream, but hey why notย 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Just me said:

Is it any good? We N๏ปฟever Learn I mean?ย 

I'm finding it enjoyable enough though I doubt it will become one of my all time faves. A lot of people compare it to last season's Quintessential Quintuplets, but I actually like this one better because there are fewer girls and I couldn't buy into the whole "we're quintuplets so people can't tell us apart even when we don't look alike" :P . Besides, I have a thing for glasses girls ๐Ÿ˜

363076.jpg

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

I think your profile picture is greatย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย Also we don't have anything against mainstream anime :)

Ahah thank you. I was like: I like cats. I like smiling. Why the hell not have a smiling cat as my profile pic? haha

Ahh thats goood :Dย 

12 minutes ago, Ohiotaku said:

I'm finding it enjoyable enough though I doubt it will become one of my all time faves. A lot of people compare it to last season's Quintessential Quintuplets, but I actually like this one better because there are fewer girls and I couldn't buy into the whole "we're quintuplets so people can't tell us apart even when we don't look alike" :P . Besides, I have a thing for glasses girls ๐Ÿ˜

363076.jpg

Ahhh i see i see. Ahaha love that girl with glasses thing of yours haha :Dย 

2 hours ago, Seshi said:

Hey @Just meย I just realized I didn't stop in and say hi!

Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank uuuu :Dย 

• Friendly 1

5 hours ago, Just me said:

Thank youuu :Dย 

Is it any good? We Never Learn I mean?ย 

I'm currently watching Ouran High School Host Club hehe.... And I'm also watching Attack on Titan season 3...ย I know, I know, very mainstream, but hey why notย 

I'm really enjoying it - We Never Learn :)

How are you finding the ones you're watching?

@Just meย I'm a bit late... but anyway welcome! Good to see some glasses appreciation. I feel like there should be more characters with glasses. I love me some megane.

1797491245_kyoukaino.gif.ab16df3f302585a3b7a118c92313cef3.gif

I also love cats. Do you have any?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2019 at 11:47 PM, Banri said:

I'm really enjoying it - We Never Learn :)

How are you finding the ones you're watching?

im glad you are :Dย 

Im having fun yeah, nice to get my thoughts away from exams and all that stuff ughย 

On 5/5/2019 at 12:05 AM, Kit Kat K said:

@Just meย I'm a bit late... but anyway welcome! Good to see some glasses appreciation. I feel like there should be more characters with glasses. I love me some megane.

Thank youuu :)ย 

I agree! Why are characters always supposed to look ugly with glasses and then pang, be beautiful without them? Like... glasses are so cute

On 5/5/2019 at 2:45 AM, Kaga Koko said:

I the ghostly potato of af welcome you to the site,and cats you say i do love cats myself

thank you ghostly potato ahaha, cats are the bestย 

On 5/5/2019 at 12:05 AM, Kit Kat K said:

And yeah I almost forgot, I have one cat! He is so flippin antisocial though... :(ย 

Do you have any cats?

On 5/5/2019 at 10:16 AM, SanguineTear said:

Welcome to Anime Forums, home of the AFburger. I hope you enjoy your stay~

thankssss :)ย :Dย 

• Like 1

I think glasses characters are always adorable as well. Then they somehow get โ€œsexyโ€ย when they take them off? Lol thatโ€™s probably a nod to those with a glasses fetishย 

• Agree 1