What anime do you consider to be 10/10?

Shiroe

My favorite anime of all time have to be the Monogatari series and Land of the Lustrous.

tumblr_pafin1pZ6y1qkz08qo1_540.gif

tumblr_oba9xphDqK1u4xyjko1_540.gif

original.gif

WelltodoAffectionateArcticseal-small.gif

They're both so unique, in both presentation and themes. I don't think that everyone would like them, but both appealed to me personally. What appeals to you?

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Thank you for sharing.

I personally give Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal a 10/10 - the storyline is wonderfully prepared, the artwork and action scenes are amazing. I love the historical detail and Of course the time period. 

165FAA7C-8213-4864-95B4-0585A6661969.jpeg.62eb1ae2b20166a8b83eda6f940fa024.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

34 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Thank you for sharing.

I personally give Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal a 10/10 - the storyline is wonderfully prepared, the artwork and action scenes are amazing. I love the historical detail and Of course the time period. 

165FAA7C-8213-4864-95B4-0585A6661969.jpeg.62eb1ae2b20166a8b83eda6f940fa024.jpeg

I also loved this one! I know the series better as Rurouni Kenshin, though.

I genuinely appreciated the serious tone of Trust and Betrayal, but I don't know how serious the rest of Rurouni Kenshin is.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kinbaryu said:

I also loved this one! I know the series better as Rurouni Kenshin, though.

I genuinely appreciated the serious tone of Trust and Betrayal, but I don't know how serious the rest of Rurouni Kenshin is.

The movie is a separate entity in my eyes. It may be Kenshins backstory, but it’s very different from the comedic anime.

Yu Yu Hakusho for me. The story line was great, and although easy to follow, it had plenty of depth. Character growth and development was there, and not really much filler. Or at least that's how I remember it. It's been a while.

@Seshi x2 on the Samurai X ova's.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I rate anime on my enjoyment instead of looking at them objectively, so I actually have a lot of 10/10. But a few do stand out:

Hunter x Hunter (my absolute favourite), Assasination Classroom, A place further than the universe, FMA:B and Barakamon.

02.-2.gif

tenor.gif

78aeb09074a03aa29e97407015944cb28ce3dff5_hq.gif

FMAB 22.gif

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Kit Kat K said:

Barakamon

I liked that one too.  It isn't my favorite or anything, but at the same time I think it is generally underrated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Humbby said:

Hibike Euphonium S1 and 2

Nice to see someone else who likes it. Euphonium was one of thie first shows I watched when I was just getting back into anime. Animation was great and the characters are probably the most relatable of any show I've watched.

• Like 1