McDonald's

Optic

I always get a fry and a McDouble, and a coke to drink. I'm a creature of habit so trying new things isn't my style and the only other things I know are Big Macs (which are too expensive) and McChickens (which I do sometimes get).

Out of curiosity how much do McDoubles and Big Macs cost over there these days?

Big Macs here in Australia are approaching the $5 AUD mark..

Home delivery was only being trialed in Sydney though. I live in Melbourne. I don't think I would use it anyway. Doesn't take much of an effort to drive to Maccas, seriously!

I agree I wouldn't use it often for home delivery, but during work I might use it more often. ;)

Slightly off-topic but I remember during late night university group meetings we would order Dominoes Pizza to be delivered on-campus for dinner. Ah that was convenient.

onion-relax

We're probably one of the few countries that doesn't have McCafe, so far every other EU country I have been in, they have McCafe. I'm so jealous!

Ah but you have Starbucks Coffee which is pretty good.

onion-cup

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha we also use to order Domino pizzas for anime club dinners for special events... it was handy but I was never much of a fan of Dominos, much prefer Crust Pizza actually...

Is Mcdonalds expensive for you guys?

I don't think its too expensive but there's a forum called Whirlpool, they always talk about Maccas and they think its way too expensive. There are many sites such as oz bargains where users try to figure out how they can get a cheaper version of a McDonalds meal. It's quite interesting to see what they come up with.

Hahaha we also use to order Domino pizzas for anime club dinners for special events... it was handy but I was never much of a fan of Dominos, much prefer Crust Pizza actually...

I don't think its too expensive but there's a forum called Whirlpool, they always talk about Maccas and they think its way too expensive. There are many sites such as oz bargains where users try to figure out how they can get a cheaper version of a McDonalds meal. It's quite interesting to see what they come up with.

True you can cook a whole meal for a few people for a lot cheaper =)

Do they also have those AUD deals there? =)

Out of curiosity how much do McDoubles and Big Macs cost over there these days?

Big Macs here in Australia are approaching the $5 AUD mark..

I agree I wouldn't use it often for home delivery, but during work I might use it more often. ;)

Slightly off-topic but I remember during late night university group meetings we would order Dominoes Pizza to be delivered on-campus for dinner. Ah that was convenient.

onion-relax

Ah but you have Starbucks Coffee which is pretty good.

onion-cup

McDoubles cost a dollar. They're on our dollar menu. Big Macs are around 5USD.

I always order off the dollar (USD) menu. Ideally the same thing as the loose change menu. Anything else is just so expensive. I will splurge to get a Frappe every now and then because they're so delicious.

Those deals that a cheeseburger is like 1 AUD or something? =)

That would be the loose change menu.

McDoubles cost a dollar. They're on our dollar menu. Big Macs are around 5USD.

I always order off the dollar (USD) menu. Ideally the same thing as the loose change menu. Anything else is just so expensive. I will splurge to get a Frappe every now and then because they're so delicious.

Apparently in America Maccas is a lot cheaper. Our McDoubles used to be $2 but not anymore :( they removed it from the loose change menu since it was selling too much, got replaced by a BBQ cheese burger.

• Informative 1

I thought we had to edit our posts then? =O Not sure but I thought that was the rule moderator ;D

Ah I see so that is the Loose Menu. We even have specific Dutch things here on the menu, like a McKroket =D

I thought we had to edit our posts then? =O Not sure but I thought that was the rule moderator ;D

Ah I see so that is the Loose Menu. We even have specific Dutch things here on the menu, like a McKroket =D

Oh I forgot. I have lost my forum skills over the years since this year has been the first year that I have been posting on a forum since 2007 :P

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah we had cool glasses like that at one stage as well. Alex was obsessed with them. He wanted every one of them....

I just want the colours I like ^^ So Lucas gets a meal and I get a glass haha =D

I have collected so many of those coca cola glasses over the year, so handy for when I moved out that I had plenty of glasses to drink from! Thank you McDonald's xD

• Funny 1

If anyone is curious: http://www.mcdonalds.nl/

The Dutch site and YAY as every Summer deal we get a cool collectors coca cola glass with every menu now! =D

We have it here to, there were lots of series, like the Olympic series, the World Cup series, the Euros series and so on. It got to a point where I had so many that my parents had to threw out most of it.

Ah yes, the Coke Glasses. Mighty fine glasses if I may say so myself.

Back in my McDonalds days I remember unpacking them from their shipping boxes. Some customers were mighty fussy on what colour they wanted.

I also remember seeing a box every now and then appearing on Ebay, probably due to some naughty employee or supplier "misplacing" a box here and there.

And before you ask, no I didn't take any.

onion-relax

Ah yes, the Coke Glasses. Mighty fine glasses if I may say so myself.

Back in my McDonalds days I remember unpacking them from their shipping boxes. Some customers were mighty fussy on what colour they wanted.

I also remember seeing a box every now and then appearing on Ebay, probably due to some naughty employee or supplier "misplacing" a box here and there.

And before you ask, no I didn't take any.

onion-relax

Do you have any? =)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I go to McDonalds around once every two months. I'm not really fond of fast food, so I try to avoid it when possible. McDonalds US is also doing that monopoly promotion, but I usually give those to family members as they go far more often than me.

• 8 months later...