McDonald's

Optic

Interestingly, McDonalds Australia is trialling McDelivery in NSW, QLD, VIC. I won't bother putting WA as only one town has it. >_<

They're also trialing all-day-breakfast in QLD and NSW...

And on a less exciting note, they've added Coleslaw as a side here for your McValue meal. So instead of fries or a garden salad you can have coleslaw. It's not bad...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by October mcdonalds in Canada will be srving breakfast 24/7 this is really good news for me since i love the big breakfast xD

also sometimes we get this really weird maritime lobster burger that tastes pree bad oh also we have putine at some locations wich isnt bad actually

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I love McDonald's breakfasts...They're the only reason I ever go to McDonald's, not ever for anything else...It's a real shame that they only serve them over here in the UK up until 10:30am cos I'd quite happily buy them all day long if I could!!! :P:)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I'm semi-vegetarian (flexitarian) so I don't really eat a lot of meat or animal products in general the only meat I eat a lot is Chicken and McDonald's don't really have that much for that stuff. I sometimes go the McDonald's if I'm going places and wont have time for dinner.

I usually go for the Spicy McChicken combo, but other than that, McDonald's here in the U.S sucks. Like the Hong Kong McDonald's is fiiiiire! Their freakin McCafe is a legit cafe thing. They actually give you a cup and have cool designs with the cream and they also do a ton of other different tea stuff. Like it's lit there man. My parents most of the time go to McDonald's for the coffee and breakfast. Luckily I live in So-Cal, and there is this wonderful thing called In'N'Out so yeah.

• Informative 1

They introduced self-serve touch-screen kiosks in all the McDonald's here. Anyone else experienced these? If so how do you find them?

It's a real shame that they only serve them over here in the UK up until 10:30am cos I'd quite happily buy them all day long if I could!!! :P:)

They actually made many of the Maccas here all-day breakfast... I tried having a Bacon & Egg McMuffin in the afternoon, was al aright. xD Certainly not as fresh as compared to their breakfast period.

Their freakin McCafe is a legit cafe thing. They actually give you a cup and have cool designs with the cream and they also do a ton of other different tea stuff.

Ah yeah, virtually every Maccas here in Australia have McCafe too (except the ones in shopping centres as they're too small). I do enjoy McCafe, as long as you get a good opreator that is mindful on preparing the coffee.

However, they also recently opened up McCafe in Drive-Thru as well. So you can order some items and McCafe coffee in Drive-Thru... it's made McCafe much busier these days in the stores here.

Edited by Guest
  • Informative 2

They've only recently introduced the self-serve touch screen kiosks in certain larger McDonald's restaurants over here in the UK, but I'm sure it won't be long until all of them have them :P

My fave of the two breakfast McMuffin choices is also the Bacon and Egg one, whereas on the other hand my fiancé will always favour and get the Sausage and Egg one more, lol! :P