Tsundere Vs. Yandere

Yuuki_Radosian

What type of people do you want to be with or usually end up with.

[FLOAT_RIGHT]yandere.jpg.21d3e9ebd43eba5ecc006386d2c5e355.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

For me 80% of my girlfriends have been Yandere , I think it might have something to do with the fact that I love it when they get scary.

a_yandere_by_ronnoc01-d5c7pm4.jpg.85d94a0e81574c4b0f851517864fee8d.jpg #MyEx

Just in case you didn't already know

59e216b5286ef_asimplechart_6574c00ffa40ba70dae47feac8f94d99.jpg.c876e05bbaa072351de891c897ccc082.jpg

• Like 1

Tough call, a tsundere would probably be my preference. High maintenance yes but more likely to let her true feelings be known as opposed to "beating around the bush".

For me 80% of my girlfriends have been Yandere

Hopefully there hasn't been any bloodshed. :?

• Funny 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tsunderes are my bet. Because Yanderes... hmm, that's just over the top! Someone willing to kill for me is basically weird and awkward. That would be greatly insane. And Tsunderes are just too damn cute.

I never understood the fascination with psychotic stalkers. While it's true that bipolar people are kinda annoying in real life as well, they don't really try to kill you... So yandere lovers are probably masochists, IMO.

At least with tsunderes, I could justify that it's because I find her insecurities cute.

• Like 1

I never understood the fascination with psychotic stalkers. While it's true that bipolar people are kinda annoying in real life as well, they don't really try to kill you... So yandere lovers are probably masochists, IMO.

At least with tsunderes, I could justify that it's because I find her insecurities cute.

Exactly.

I love Yandere's and I'm not a masochist , I just think their more fun than Tsunderes , still there is no way I can deny that tsunderes are cuter :P

• 11 months later...

I personally like yanderes as well. You see, my personality is usually more submissive, therefore the dominance is needed to provide me with stability. The relationship between Yuno and Yukki is far beyond perfect, in my opinion. Although she is a bit extreme in her ways, her love for Yukki is genuine, and she'd do anything, literally, to keep anyone or anything from taking him from her. Unfortunately I know very few yandere typed girls IRL, so I'm committing myself with a waifu: Most possibly Yuno. I was up til 2 am last night and I've watched over half of Mirai Nikki. She scared the hell out of me in some of the scenes, but OMG I love that..... Im gonna start fangirling if I go any futher. x3 Ill just leave it at that.

I personally like yanderes as well. You see, my personality is usually more submissive, therefore the dominance is needed to provide me with stability. The relationship between Yuno and Yukki is far beyond perfect, in my opinion. Although she is a bit extreme in her ways, her love for Yukki is genuine, and she'd do anything, literally, to keep anyone or anything from taking him from her. Unfortunately I know very few yandere typed girls IRL, so I'm committing myself with a waifu: Most possibly Yuno. I was up til 2 am last night and I've watched over half of Mirai Nikki. She scared the hell out of me in some of the scenes, but OMG I love that..... Im gonna start fangirling if I go any futher. x3 Ill just leave it at that.

I suggest you continue watching cause it's really awesome. Don't forget about watching the ovas too.

In connection with the yanderes and tsunderes. Tsunderes are kinda typical and usual on numerous animes right now. So I'm up to see a lot of other animes where the MC is a yandere.

• 8 months later...

I love Yandere and would always want one as a girlfriend because the thought of a girl killing for you and obsessed with you seems like a awesome thing to me

Luckily for me I don't think that I've ever met a yandere, but I don't think that I've met tsundere either...

I did have a friend with bipolar who could technically qualify as yandere but I've never experienced that side of her, and some girls appear kinda tsundere-ish but I wouldn't classify them as tsunedere. Both of those personalities refer to manifestations rather than actual types of people, and so it's easy to recognize a tsundere in shy and socially awkward girls and yandere in other insecure ones who most probably suffered from some sort of trauma which got them to that state.

After everything said I'd have to go with tsundere simply because their issues appear to be a bit more humane and simpler and because for me personally they're more relatable than yandere.

• 2 weeks later...

tsunedere pleeeeeeease lol idk just somthing about them makes them so cute, and i rather have that then a yandere who may or may not rip out your heart (quiet litarly)

Most of the people I've been with are Yandere. :'(

But I honestly prefer the Tsundere or Kuudere type. I enjoy sweetness and affection, but I wouldn't say I necessarily want it all the time. I enjoy some play and abuse once in a while :blush: I like to joke around and play mean a lot, so... Someone who can act tough but eventually display their sweetness to me, is something I find charming and precious.

I would say I prefer Kuudere, but for the sake of the thread, I'll say I prefer Tsundere more.

As long as it's in moderation tho. If a girl goes Tsun too much and not much Dere, it could lead to being the most annoying human on the planet or something. An example of the perfect Tsundere would be a black-haired goddess named Noire. Hoho

• Agree 1

An example of the perfect Tsundere would be a black-haired goddess named Noire. Hoho

Yes, yes, yes, YES, YES, YES! Completely agree.

[spoiler=HDN: Neptune and Noire]

noire-neptune-tsundere-hyperdimension-neptunia-3.thumb.jpg.6fcb52035afad85fd411ffb92a188fee.jpg

(o^.^o)

Ahem, back on-topic...

For me I'd go for tsundere too. And no it's not just because of Noire, I remember reading a little about human psychology from this article (link warning: mild language) before about how humans are more likely to be attracted to each other based on a prior negative state (gain-loss theory):

This is similar to what I like to call the “Expectations Effect”. Imagine this. You have a friend who constantly criticizes you. Psychologically, you have set a baseline for this particular friend, called the “expectations baseline”. You expect that she will always criticize you. But suddenly, she acts cute in front of you and compliments you. Her behavior suddenly heightens your expectations baseline and this “gain” is psychologically rewarding. It’s like her compliment would feel more psychologically stimulating compared to receiving a compliment from a best friend. When you receive a compliment from your best friend, it does little to heighten the friend’s set baseline.

Some interesting stuff there.

noire-neptune-tsundere-hyperdimension-neptunia-1.thumb.jpg.2365fcf949be18e3e57ade9421b5968f.jpg

noire-neptune-tsundere-hyperdimension-neptunia-2.thumb.jpg.d740fa83f7e26ac8a9a1560f2367f5f1.jpg

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

I married a yandere.

She isn't bipolar, or anything of the sort - she just has a temper that burns very hot, a tendency toward chaotic evil perspectives, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get something done. We have a very pleasant dynamic - I enable and encourage many of her bad habits until things look like they're going to get out of hand, at which point I pull her back down to Earth. We both have very flexible senses of morality, so this arrangement tends to work very well.

She also warned me in advance, very seriously, that if I ever tried to divorce her, that she'd murder me. It made me feel very warm and fuzzy inside.

Love is beautiful.

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 1

Yandere! A person who is initially very loving and gentle to someone before their devotion becomes destructive in nature, often through violence.

Not what i like and not what i want my girlfriend to be.

I prefer Tsundere.

Edited by Guest

I like Tsunderes because they present a challenge, and I find that its definitely fun trying to peel the layers that they put up for other people and find out what they're really like. Most of the time I think they're very deep and interesting people! ^_^

Hmmm whilst at work today a thought crossed my mind thinking I wonder if I could be labelled a Yandere my self

who am I kidding as I may be psychotic or violent enough to be one :P

but romantically obsessed with someone to the point of using violent means , I don't think so as thered have to be better ways to put such talents to use surly

this question is very difficult because on one hand u have someone devoted to you and on the other hand u have someone whos cute but could just get into a fight with you one day and just go full tsuntsun instead of tsundere and then leave you but atleast she wouldn't murder you if u stopped caring. I personally don't find any of these natures that appealing because I would much rather surround myself with positive outlooks on the world or our situations then have someone either pessimistic towards me (tsun) at times or someone willing to get rid of the positive outlooks surrounding me to claim me for their self because that would just make me more sad. but I would probably go yandere because atleast they would be nice to me and get rid of the negative aspects around me and if they lose feelings for me then they wont kill me or anyone which is a high chance. If I was to lose interest in them then they probably would kill me so I wouldn't have to worry about someone else breaking my heart seems fair to me.

• Dislike 1
  • Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic