Tsundere Vs. Yandere

Yuuki_Radosian

Well, Tsundere and Yandere are both characters have pros and cons.

Tsundere's pros: It gaves you an interesting life, cuz she/he is so cold in the first time but by the time she/he will show his/her feelings.

Tsudere's cons: Not funny at all and very boring.

Yandere's pros: It's someone who cares so much about you, Loves to the point of madness and won't leave you or cheat you.

Yandere's cons: She/he is totally crazy and insane and whould kill anyone will try to take you from him/her.

So Tsundere is the best way to get a safe life, but both of them are psycho and minus. That is just my opinion.

• 3 months later...
I married a yandere.

My, my, my... I found a thing! :o I think that description is accurate, though I don't quite think you communicated my warm and fuzzy side. I'm wounded! :'(

Anyways... I understand that this topic is tsundere vs. yandere, but the image in the opening post also contained kuudere and dandere, so I feel a need to respond and add a bit of diversity to this topic.

I married a dandere.

She isn't anti-social or anything of the sort - she just really doesn't like to stick out in a crowd, a tendency towards delightfully suffocating sweetness, and a willingness to support my every ridiculous scheme as long as I am paying adequate attention to her. She's painfully, painfully shy and when she's trying to interact in a social setting, it's common that others run over her... Or, at least, they try to until I force them to acknowledge my sweetheart (always with hate in my eyes politeness and a freakish pleasant grin :)).

She also warned me in advance, very seriously, that if I ever tried to divorce her, that she'd murder me. It made me feel very warm and fuzzy inside.

I may have done this. It seems like a perfectly sane thing to say, I think. :angel:

Love is fantastical! <3

Edited by Guest
  • Winner 1

• Geano locked this topic