Strangest Thing you’ve seen in an anime

Seshi

Not talking about hentai, please don’t post that craziness- no one needs to see that 🤣🤣

Share something memorable but strange that you’d find hilarious if you came across it in real life.

B697D379-57FB-4E26-ABEE-05C281948ECC.thumb.jpeg.41adc0e4ceac7d1e058fe60f6f124d52.jpeg

While I'm not really a fan of the series, I would have to say the whole Principal vs Deer segment from Nichijou has to rank pretty high on the list

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, IIVIsouljam said:

I saw this video clip, I'm not sure what anime it was from. This girl was running and ran to a gas station and she took the gas pump hose and started drinking from it. Then, she transformed into a pink car and sped away. Leaving another girl at the station, who was filling up her car, pretty confused looking. I couldn't stop laughing. 😂

Don't think it's what you’re talking about, but it made me think of this scene from the Utena movie

Edited by Ohiotaku

23 minutes ago, IIVIsouljam said:

@Ohiotaku

That's hilarious! It started out funny, then it got super intense and then I died at the end there. I need to watch this now. 😂 Thank you for sharing!

The director of that movie is known for really weird ****, though he also worked on Sailor Moon . I actually enjoyed Penguindrum, but couldn't get into Yurikuma Arashi. He also has a currently airing series called Sarazanmai that I haven't worked up the courage tor try yet :lol:

Edited by Ohiotaku

6 hours ago, IIVIsouljam said:

I saw this video clip, I'm not sure what anime it was from. This girl was running and ran to a gas station and she took the gas pump hose and started drinking from it. Then, she transformed into a pink car and sped away. Leaving another girl at the station, who was filling up her car, pretty confused looking. I couldn't stop laughing. 😂

I gotcha covered~

The anime is Henkai Shoujo:

• Funny 1

Speaking of Sarazanmai, I watched the first epidode without even reading the summary and I don't even know what I was watching. I can't pick only one scene, that whole thing deserves to be on here.

50f.gif

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

Sounds like a smart move

23 minutes ago, IIVIsouljam said:

Sarazanmai does look really interesting. I remember seeing an ad for it, definitely going to need some backup, don't watch alone! 🤣 

I actually do intend to watch at least a couple episodes to see what all the buzz is about & the animation is supposed to be amazing, but I'm skeptical I'll stay with it.

10 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

spacer.png

My Bride Is A Mermaid was a very odd one for me. Honestly though, I ended up not being very into the series.

Agreed. It was not what I was expecting and I didn't enjoy it. I ended up giving it away to my best friend. She didn't dislike it but it wasn't what she was expecting either. I like comedy but I felt it was just overused. I suppose I wanted more romance.

Though I liked Kenchi better than Tenchi in Tenchi Muyo War on Geminar, there was a lot of wierd in that one.  The massaging thing, especially. I know it was meant to be more humorous but it really made me wonder about the author. Actually the whole Tenchi timeline and family tree is altogether wierd and full of incest and wierd relationships, far worse than the royal lines here in Earth's history.