Jump to content
Seshi

Strangest Thing you’ve seen in an anime

Recommended Posts

Not talking about hentai, please don’t post that craziness- no one needs to see that 🤣🤣

Share something memorable but strange that you’d find hilarious if you came across it in real life.

B697D379-57FB-4E26-ABEE-05C281948ECC.thumb.jpeg.41adc0e4ceac7d1e058fe60f6f124d52.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The entirety of Puni Puni Poemy is still the most insane thing that I've ever been forced to sit through - and no one can make me think otherwise.  It even beat out Milk Chan in the absolute ridiculousness that was going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh I'm winning this one. It's out of some manga, so freakin ridiculous, 😂😂😂😂😂😂

image.jpg

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

While I'm not really a fan of the series, I would have to say the whole Principal vs Deer segment from Nichijou has to rank pretty high on the list

 

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw this video clip, I'm not sure what anime it was from. This girl was running and ran to a gas station and she took the gas pump hose and started drinking from it. Then, she transformed into a pink car and sped away. Leaving another girl at the station, who was filling up her car, pretty confused looking. I couldn't stop laughing. 😂

  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Nono said:

Ooh I'm winning this one. It's out of some manga, so freakin ridiculous, 😂😂😂😂😂😂

image.jpg

That’s just plain offensive >_>

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Because I'm so offended already by this thread - I'm going to post something that should offend all of you, regardless of whoever this person is's artistic talent...

1378821_10152140524114505_955882708_n.jpg.83bbcba2778de908ad2e78fae15b45c8.jpg

Edited by The History Kid
  • Like 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

⬆️That? That was someone trying to draw an example of themselves in cosplay 

Be offended.. be very offended

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Seshi said:

⬆️That? That was someone trying to draw an example of themselves in cosplay 

Be offended.. be very offended

That is the best explanation I've ever heard about that pic.  Thank you so much.

  • Cute (Kawaii) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, IIVIsouljam said:

I saw this video clip, I'm not sure what anime it was from. This girl was running and ran to a gas station and she took the gas pump hose and started drinking from it. Then, she transformed into a pink car and sped away. Leaving another girl at the station, who was filling up her car, pretty confused looking. I couldn't stop laughing. 😂

Don't think it's what you’re talking about, but it made me think of this scene from the Utena movie

 

Edited by Ohiotaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ohiotaku

That's hilarious! It started out funny, then it got super intense and then I died at the end there. I need to watch this now. 😂 Thank you for sharing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, IIVIsouljam said:

@Ohiotaku

That's hilarious! It started out funny, then it got super intense and then I died at the end there. I need to watch this now. 😂 Thank you for sharing!

The director of that movie is known for really weird ****, though he also worked on Sailor Moon . I actually enjoyed Penguindrum, but couldn't get into Yurikuma Arashi. He also has a currently airing series called Sarazanmai that I haven't worked up the courage tor try yet :lol:

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IIVIsouljam said:

I saw this video clip, I'm not sure what anime it was from. This girl was running and ran to a gas station and she took the gas pump hose and started drinking from it. Then, she transformed into a pink car and sped away. Leaving another girl at the station, who was filling up her car, pretty confused looking. I couldn't stop laughing. 😂

I gotcha covered~

The anime is Henkai Shoujo:

 

  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of Sarazanmai, I watched the first epidode without even reading the summary and I don't even know what I was watching. I can't pick only one scene, that whole thing deserves to be on here.

 

50f.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

He also has a currently airing series called Sarazanmai that I haven't worked up the courage tor try yet :lol:

Sounds like a smart move

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Ohiotaku

Sarazanmai does look really interesting. I remember seeing an ad for it, definitely going to need some backup, don't watch alone! 🤣 

6 hours ago, SanguineTear said:

I gotcha covered~

The anime is Henkai Shoujo:

 

That's so funny! 🤣 This chicks bum is literally under the hood, ha-ha.

Edited by IIVIsouljam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Seshi said:

Sounds like a smart move

 

23 minutes ago, IIVIsouljam said:

Sarazanmai does look really interesting. I remember seeing an ad for it, definitely going to need some backup, don't watch alone! 🤣 

I actually do intend to watch at least a couple episodes to see what all the buzz is about & the animation is supposed to be amazing, but I'm skeptical I'll stay with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Most Gintama episodes. 

Somebody had to say it. 

 

 

Edited by Wedgy
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ohiotaku The animation was amazing, for episode one at least. I just don't think I'm mentally prepared to continue it

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Wedgy omg I remember that episode😂😂😂 funny as hell..and yeah gintama is just a class of it's own 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

 

I actually do intend to watch at least a couple episodes to see what all the buzz is about & the animation is supposed to be amazing, but I'm skeptical I'll stay with it.

Yeah, I'm with you on that. You never know, things can have a surprising outcome but at least you'll be able to find out if it's going to be something you're interested in or not. 😁👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spacer.png

 

My Bride Is A Mermaid was a very odd one for me. Honestly though, I ended up not being very into the series.

 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

spacer.png

 

My Bride Is A Mermaid was a very odd one for me. Honestly though, I ended up not being very into the series.

 

 

Agreed. It was not what I was expecting and I didn't enjoy it. I ended up giving it away to my best friend. She didn't dislike it but it wasn't what she was expecting either. I like comedy but I felt it was just overused. I suppose I wanted more romance.

 

Though I liked Kenchi better than Tenchi in Tenchi Muyo War on Geminar, there was a lot of wierd in that one.  The massaging thing, especially. I know it was meant to be more humorous but it really made me wonder about the author. Actually the whole Tenchi timeline and family tree is altogether wierd and full of incest and wierd relationships, far worse than the royal lines here in Earth's history. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×
×
  • Create New...