Open Club  ·  47 members

Poetry Club

Dichotomy

SAO LILDOOP

Title: Dichotomy 

A crisis of identity, caught up in my past life, reality cuts like a knife, all this pain and strife within me, but is it within a her or a he? 

My interests stray from my minds eye almost everyday, I tried my best to be a trooper, but I am just to sly, stealing myself away like Sly Cooper, 

Everyday by and by I am told nothing but a lie, but a lie so sweet, strange and unknown yet warm and fuzzy like the comfort of home, 

Am I really so strange, from myself so utterly estranged? Am I really to change? God's image is so deranged! 

I talk to my friends, my family, they say its so plain to see, the complete dichotomy that is me, 

I tried so hard to flee from who I was meant to be? It doesn't seem right, can't sleep through the night, I just wanna be happy... 

"Murderer, murderer, you'll kill her", these words echo in my ear yet I wont hear, not when my family dear pressures me to steer in another direction, 

Is it time to get an erection? I don't know anymore, my soul has flown out the door, I'm falling to the floor, sulking and sobbing terribly sore, 

just the thought of the procedure, the day drawing nearer, decisions forced to make quickly, am I really just a female effigy? 

Fender-bender, can't let her, gender gender, get better. I'm so confused, gotta tie this noose, you can see me in the news and cry in the church pews,

Because to me, you see, its all just hypocrisy, y'all call for equality, stand up for sodomy, pledge allegiance to the church of inclusivity, but when it comes to me, you show no sympathy, 

am I so different, am I so warped, or do I just enjoy things some other's don't? Do I need a dick to pick up a hockey stick? Do I need balls to wash up in the locker room stalls, after a game of football? 

Oh how far will we, humanity, fall? How long will we condemn the normal to abnormality before we see the beauty in our difference? We call out, sexists for their misogyny, we freak the f*ck out over stereotypes, yet we're their own prodigy, honestly, gender ain't no dichotomy, just let us be free already from the tightening grips of society! 

I'll do whatever the hell I want, I'll do it freely so you can see the only person I need to be, impress, surprise, is me... 

Note: I wrote this because I am sick of the transsexual narrative; liberals today say stereotypes are bad and condemn those who use them yet they tell people who enjoy things the opposite gender enjoys that they are truly meant to be that gender; its bullsh*t, everyone is beautifully themselves and nobody needs to change simply because society demands it. Hypocrisy is the driving force behind modern liberalism. 

• Like 1