Current Hobbies

Optic

• 3 months later...

I have a really bizarre range, there's not a lot I don't do really xD

Except maybe rape. That's not a good hobby to have.

I'm an amateur photographer! (I say that but I have intermittent paid work at a golf club and with a lawyer.)

I'm a keen cyclist! I've been riding since I was very small and I've gone from a couple miles with my dad to training for a 300 mile challenge in a couple of months. There's nothing more exciting for me than conquering mountains or setting a new distance record :D

I'm a lover of anime! I think it goes without saying round here, but yeah... that japan stuff xP

I'm a HUGE

! I've built all sorts over the years, including a simply awesome trailer for my mountain bike. Part of a challenge I had with a good friend to see who could build the best trailer. Mine won *scoffs* ...obviously xD

32558032324_ce1023fa55_z.jpg.76521d04d1b015c1b27607d6be46d3b8.jpg

• Like 1

Watching anime is a hobby.

Problem with that though? I don't watch anime anymore! I don't actually watch anything lately though. I lost the motivation for it. I'll pick it all up again sometime though ^-^

• Like 1

Problem with that though? I don't watch anime anymore! I don't actually watch anything lately though. I lost the motivation for it. I'll pick it all up again sometime though ^-^

I see, then I don't know, a hobby must be finded!

I see, then I don't know, a hobby must be finded!

Apparently glaring at other customers in the grocery store that get in my way doesn't count as a hobby. Well, that ruins my whole plans for the day!

• Funny 3

• 4 years later...

Camping is one of my favorite hobbies. Love to have a fire going at night, take in all the sounds and atmosphere. 

Tinkering around with machinery gives me an odd sort of comfort. Especially when I can effectively restore something. If not, I take up the old welding mask and make some funky art the hip-cats could appreciate.

Painting is my heart and soul and sometimes I end up staining some great clothes.  

Calligraphy too. Mostly—not always—I've got inky fingertips. 

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1