How do you manage the anime you watch?

Yuuki_Radosian

How do you manage your "currently watching" anime ?

People have many different ways of managing their anime while they watch them.

Some ways of management are:

Chaos , episodes are streamed or downloaded with no specific order.

Planned , episodes are streamed or downloads on a certain day each week.

Monthly , episodes are streamed or downloaded at either the end or the beginning of each month.

I tend to plan all my viewing while having one or two completed series to watch in my spare time or when I get tired of another series that I am watching and ,most importantly ,to keep me busy between episode releases.

As humans we also have anime that we like more than others.

I deal with this by having a Priority Chart /List , I download four or five anime episodes a week (the ones from the top of my list ) and I leave the rest on pause until the end of the month.

How do you deal with your anime viewing and do you have any useful tips to help your fellow Otakus with their management of their anime viewing ?

Haha I like your style and your signature , you watch kuroko right?(o^.^o)

I am really hardcore fun at this show and the one that i like the most is Akashi he is really cool and no one can stand in him except kagami and aomine. All hail kuroko and i like prince of tennis too maybe i like all sports anime hahaha.

I could have sworn that I had replied to this thread earlier this week, must have closed the tab on accident. :?

Anyway, my type of management is that I download a show when it airs, assuming that it is airing, otherwise I'll download all the episodes at once so I don't have to worry about it anymore. And if I don't feel up for waiting for an hour or two for it to download all of that, I'll just stream it instead. So, besides the currently airing anime, I definitely fit with the chaos management.

Haha it happens to me all the time , I close tabs by mistake or I close the wrong ones.

From my experience , from the people I know , mos people fit into the Chaos management group because it is actually much easier to manage things as they happen or all together when they are done , I only plan my downloads so that I can stay in a routine , otherwise I would be watching anything and everything that I can get my hands on.

Haha it happens to me all the time , I close tabs by mistake or I close the wrong ones.

From my experience , from the people I know , mos people fit into the Chaos management group because it is actually much easier to manage things as they happen or all together when they are done , I only plan my downloads so that I can stay in a routine , otherwise I would be watching anything and everything that I can get my hands on.

I feel you haha

• 2 months later...

Same goes for me. I usually download an anime before watching it.

But when managing an anime to watch I usually plan everything. Like for example I'm gonna watch this two animes and I've gotta finish them both on this end of the week or month. I also have to adjust my schedules so that everything would go exactly to what I planned.

Hah... I'm pretty casual when it comes to watching anime, especially nowadays when I don't have that many anime on my priority list. I usually just download their torrents whenever I feel like watching them, not pre-planned or anything like that. Nowadays though, the times that I 'feel' like watching them has decreased very significantly, so any planning would be redundant anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

I just watch it when I have the free time and feel like watching. I don't do any specific organization in terms of what I watch at which time because I just watch a single series until I've finished it

• 3 months later...

Chaos here!

i watch them whenever I want, but I keep track of them with a whiteboard I have in my room, so after each session I'd update what episode I was up to for each anime.

I just use caos i gues. I somtimes just plow rightthrue a series than wan to watch a difrent searies, I dont remember 1/2 of the anime i have watched, so i just sorta reminise when i come across one ive already sean.

hmm, I use KA as a streaming website and I have an account.

So it records every single thing I watch, and Im not the type to watch more than 1 show at once.(ofcourse this is an exception for currently airing series since it only releases once a week).

So it records every single thing I watch, and Im not the type to watch more than 1 show at once.(ofcourse this is an exception for currently airing series since it only releases once a week).

ive tryed to get an acount at ka but never let me

• 1 month later...

Same as him but I download them. Also when I watch depends on my mood.

I have absolutely no plan or system of how I watch anime. It's complete chaos. :?

I download subs and I kind of keep track through Bitorrent but I never know where I am in some series. For years I have said I'm gonna get a my anime list to help me keep track and I never do. I'm constantly downloading series that I have already seen, sometimes I wanna go back to a series that I have not finished, have no clue where I left off and I even miss episodes sometimes. @_@

• 2 months later...
For years I have said I'm gonna get a my anime list to help me keep track and I never do. I'm constantly downloading series that I have already seen, sometimes I wanna go back to a series that I have not finished, have no clue where I left off and I even miss episodes sometimes. @_@

You should keep track of your anime stuff.

Trust me, it gets hard trying to remember everything. Even at the 80ish title mark.

You would think that remembering 80 titles or so would be easy, but it's not.

My mal list far surpassed 80 titles now, yet I still remember a couple of titles I forgotten I watched.

and keeping track of everything like every episode and stuff is a pain.

I don't do it, and I don't think many people do.

But if you still want to, you should try "Taiga".

it's an okay platform for keeping track of your anime if you torrent your stuff like me.

Also, enable VLC resuming option. Or just use MPC-HC.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic