Hi there

Giedi

Hello! I'm new here and would just like to MAKE MY PRESSENCE KNOWN. Yay!

*composes himself I'm not really that mad, really.

Anyway i hope that you will make me welcome and not try to eat me as I have discoved there is an ever growing group of cannibals lurking around anime forms with their bbq sauce.

Seriously. I'm .....Unknown, I don't know that many animes because they are very expensive but I have seen some very good ones.

• Like 2

Thank you for the warm welcome, I hope so too.

I would have to put naruto and the series at top liked animes i have watched so far, clannad: after story is also a very good anime, the romance and drama in it really hit me hard, i had to stop watching it half way through and wait a week, tissue box were empty, i'm somewhat of a sensitive person when it comes to drama and romance, so it is really hard to decide at that very moment i felt clannad:after story were the best out there, yet naruto has always been top liked in my books.

Now that naruto is about to end I have a choice between sword art online, or jona of the dawn, not sure which one to pick, have you by any chance seen one of them? I could really use some reccomendations on what to see next.

You mean Yona of the Dawn? And if that is the case, then yes, I've seen both. If I were to say, I would suggest Yona of the Dawn over Sword Art Online. While SAO is alright, it really trails off near episode 17 or so, but before that it is pretty good.

• Informative 1

Yona of the dawn - Baka... Baka... Baka.. of course, I am sorry for that typo.

- Secretly knows he makes lots of typos -

Yona of the dawn seems appealing to the series i am looking for so i will defineitly try that one out, thanks for pushing me the inch i needed to pick one of them.

This is really unfortunate for me and i am not sure it can even be done, this forum thing is very new for me but i didn't know what to use for username is it possible to change that? - also do you have a favorit anime?.

I hope you like Yona of the Dawn then! :)

Hm... you're username can probably be changed, although, I'm pretty sure I don't have the permissions to do that. You'll have to wait for @Optic to come online and tell him what you want to change it to.

As for my favorite anime, you could say its a three way tie between Steins;Gate, Angel Beats, and Fate/Zero 2nd Season. I don't really think I could pick a favorite out of the bunch, as they are all just so good. :)

• Friendly 1

Thank you!

It cost money to namechange on a forum i were on for some years ago, so it would be great if he/she allows me to namechange one time, should i just private message him/her`?, he/she sent me a message pretty sure it is just a message that is sent to every member automatically i could reply to that message.

Would you be mad at me if i told you i didn't know any of them?, if so i know them, i do!

- No..i dont, really not familiar with that many animes -

Yeah, you can just message Optic, he will probably let you change it especially since this is your first day and all.

Also, I don't really mind that you don't know any of them. However, if you are looking for something to watch, and have no clue, you might want to check one of them out.

• Informative 2

Thanks for all the support you've given me, i really appreciate it.

That's good, i will defienitly check one of them out sometime, instead of being a real annoying new member asking you to describe all the animes in detail, I will just use google to look at the history and what they're all about hehe.

Once again thank you for the warm welcome you've given me and all the help, now its time for me to get settled on this forum, maybe post something, and edit my profile.

(^_^)

• Like 1

Hello Giedi, I wish you a warm welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here on Anime Forums. :)

Your name change has been processed. Believe it or not you would be the first one that has requested a name change here. ;)

Once again thank you for the warm welcome you've given me and all the help, now its time for me to get settled on this forum, maybe post something, and edit my profile.

Feel free to poke @drill or I if you have any questions.