Anilist CSS List Themes

drill

Share your AniList CSS themes here. You don't really need to provide the CSS, just a screenshot, and maybe a link will do. Also, feel free to ask for general assistance with your list theme.

Here is a screen of mine:

74IvNfM.thumb.png.d06ceb072779801fe2bb770f0a698fcc.png

http://anilist.co/animelist/drill

I just wanted to ask (especially since I changed my list quite a bit compared to the default theme), is my theme usable to other people? Also, do you think I should change anything?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
It's pretty on my desktop but looks cluttered on my mobile. There are no hover states on smartphones and tablets so all your categories show up for me:

[ATTACH]19750[/ATTACH]

Ah, yeah, I didn't really integrate mobile support. I guess I could try that out if I have the time later. The main problem is that I am using percentages based on the user having a wide screen. Maybe if you tilted your phone sideways, it might look a tad better.

There are no hover states on smartphones and tablets so all your categories show up for me:

I highly doubt that is a phone/tablet issue, and more of the integrated browser that you are using. Fortunately, it doesn't look beyond repair, and would probably only take me a hour or so to get it looking as good as the desktop one.

• Like 1

Yeah don't sweat it too much - designing layouts like that based on percentages can be tricky for mobiles and tablets because each device has a different viewport resolution.

My smartphone is an iPhone 6 Plus for example, though it has a native screen resolution of 1224 x 2208 (which looks really sharp and clear), when browsing, the actual viewport resolution the browser uses is 414 x 736. Which explains why it was so squashed for me.

Every device has a different viewport resolution, you might find this useful:

http://viewportsizes.com/

I highly doubt that is a phone/tablet issue, and more of the integrated browser that you are using.

Sorry what I meant was, there is no mouse cursor on a smartphone/tablet (touch based only) to do the hover effect for your Watching/Next Season/Completed categories, so the categories always stayed transparent, even when I swiped to scroll through them.