Hello World

Hello evrybody, 

I”am 25 years old, married, and stil a manga / anime fan...

I have about 15 years of anime / manga experience behind me and now i decided to shere all this whit you, so I started a new youtube Channel 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLRu42wkFzPYnkN8qXq03qw for all who want to find some new manga to read and anime to watch... if even 1 person was helped by my work i will be sitisfied...

If anyone has Questions... feel free to post here ... I am not good at this ...

But enjoy my first work !

Please feel free to tell me your experience if you read them...

Hello @AnimeAndMangaAddict It’s nice to meet you!

I’m sure you’ve got a wonderful YouTube channel! I’m not sure this is the place to share it (due to forum rules?) but you should be able to link it on your profile page for all of your visitors or friends to see 😊✌️

Come on in and join us in the Anime/Manga discussions, we’ve got a pretty good ongoing weekly anime discussion. I hope you enjoy your time here 

Edited by Seshi

Welcome to al and age won't matter if you really like anime/manga 👻i the ghostly potato will say this everyone here is nice and friendly .

On 5/12/2019 at 12:37 AM, Seshi said:

Hello @AnimeAndMangaAddict It’s nice to meet you!

I’m sure you’ve got a wonderful YouTube channel! I’m not sure this is the place to share it (due to forum rules?) but you should be able to link it on your profile page for all of your visitors or friends to see 😊✌️

Come on in and join us in the Anime/Manga discussions, we’ve got a pretty good ongoing weekly anime discussion. I hope you enjoy your time here 

sure, i will join you all in Anime/manga discussions... i may be a late replyer but thats because i work + hobby + family ... 

I have low experience but i will improve in time whit the channel, at least i hope so...

@Kaga Koko Thank you for your friendly wellcome

• Optimistic 1

• 2 weeks later...