Last things you drew/ sketched

Seshi

11 hours ago, Seshi said:

Like to doodle? Share some of your latest drawings or scribbles here

not the latest...butttt, i did do this when i was drawing her xD

i tend to do this to my drawings when i take hours on drawing 

the funny thing is...they always take me 1-3 minutes to do >_>image_2019_05_11T05_06_21_360Z.thumb.png.e77ceaf8854a6ad8e1f93a82dd97b828.png

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I drew it when I got home.

Thank you, having a visual-rich memory is a blessing albeit having more trouble with textual information due to it.

Edited by TsuchiMaika

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Years and years ago partly a product of boredom and partly a requirement for the mandatory art class for the requisite Valentine's Day assignment I went with something anime. It's not the last thing technically but I don't have the sketch book, threw it out immediately when I was done with it, but this would be the last thing that was finished in it since for the assignment it was simply line art I shaded it during my other classes whilst not paying attention. I was kind of a horrible student, rarely paid attention I was either sleeping or retouching old art assignments like this one.

Edited by Vitis
  • Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Did a little sketchy-sketch using the oll tablet, since I still wanna get used to using it :3 I'm having fun just making experimental-chill peices, all just utilising different brushes and things I've never used before... Came out looking alright, I think! :D

1159747_xyrodonatus_a-frozen-venture-3.thumb.png.694287ff60cec8549de3dde1019b768c.png

• Like 3

@IIVIsouljam OMG!!!! ok, I'm going to say it. No one treated me this nice in my life EVER. I didn't know what to comment bc of how new this kindness is to me. We didn't talk prices yet! Can I afford this? xD Meeeps I'm so so happy like I don't know what to put besides that I love your big heart. This means more to me then you could possibly ever know. <huggs>