Seshi

Last things you drew/ sketched

11 hours ago, Seshi said:

Like to doodle? Share some of your latest drawings or scribbles here

not the latest...butttt, i did do this when i was drawing her xD

i tend to do this to my drawings when i take hours on drawing 

the funny thing is...they always take me 1-3 minutes to do >_>image_2019_05_11T05_06_21_360Z.thumb.png.e77ceaf8854a6ad8e1f93a82dd97b828.png

• Like 4

I drew it when I got home.

Thank you, having a visual-rich memory is a blessing albeit having more trouble with textual information due to it.

Edited by TsuchiMaika

Years and years ago partly a product of boredom and partly a requirement for the mandatory art class for the requisite Valentine's Day assignment I went with something anime. It's not the last thing technically but I don't have the sketch book, threw it out immediately when I was done with it, but this would be the last thing that was finished in it since for the assignment it was simply line art I shaded it during my other classes whilst not paying attention. I was kind of a horrible student, rarely paid attention I was either sleeping or retouching old art assignments like this one.

Edited by Vitis
  • Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

last thing i doodled was a cat in a cowboy hat 😂

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Please ignore the writing ^^;;

I was bored at my friends shop and was doodling on his white board. hahah

hamsup.png

• Like 2
  • Aww 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Did a little sketchy-sketch using the oll tablet, since I still wanna get used to using it :3 I'm having fun just making experimental-chill peices, all just utilising different brushes and things I've never used before... Came out looking alright, I think! :D

1159747_xyrodonatus_a-frozen-venture-3.thumb.png.694287ff60cec8549de3dde1019b768c.png

• Like 3
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

@IIVIsouljam I hope you post the final piece! I like your line art :)

Ive been slowly working on this portrait of my friend =°= I'm currently painting it but the line art looks better right now hahahah the random circles are going to be peacock feathers. @_@

IMG_20200303_031508.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

@IIVIsouljam OMG!!!! ok, I'm going to say it. No one treated me this nice in my life EVER. I didn't know what to comment bc of how new this kindness is to me. We didn't talk prices yet! Can I afford this? xD Meeeps I'm so so happy like I don't know what to put besides that I love your big heart. This means more to me then you could possibly ever know. <huggs>

• Aww 1

@Nyxnine

I hope you post the final piece! I like your line art :) 

Yes ma'am! Thank you, I truly appreciate that. 😭 Your art is absolutely stunning, so to be mentioned—is amazing! 😁👍

@madeyalook

You're sooo exaggerating. What kind of front is this? This girl is actually mean and bossy, nobody talk to her. 😝 Kidding! Well, you and your family have been dealing with a lot and so I thought I'd make it for free. :) Actually, your response is beyond any payment I could ever ask for. I'm just glad that I was able to make someone feel happy in some kind of way. 🤗

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1