Hi, I'm new here.

TXKYX

Hey guys! my first time joining any kind of forum(so if I suck at this ,my bad)  Everyone calls me Tokyo, or T . Excited to finally be able to talk about anime with someone. hmu I can talk about anything!

2 hours ago, TXKYX said:

Hey guys! my first time joining any kind of forum(so if I suck at this ,my bad)  Everyone calls me Tokyo, or T . Excited to finally be able to talk about anime with someone. hmu I can talk about anything!

welcome to af-forums~ hope you enjoy your stay~

dont worry, i also sucked at forums too when i started ^_^, my title was wierd and my way of typing was also wierd (though, my way of typing hasn't changed xD)

1 hour ago, The History Kid said:

I'm a bit of a newbie myself, and will probably consider it so for another few weeks.  So welcome to the newbie club.

kinda late...but also welcome to the forums xD now...

1 hour ago, The History Kid said:

As for forum posting, have no fear.  The great thing about forums is you volunteer as much info as you want.  *Back in my day* forums were great because they were largely anonymous.  No one would judge you if you had a fascination with potato salads from 31 different countries.  Woops, I said too much.

tell me more about this...potato salads you speak off...>.>

Holy shit these forums are popping..sorry for not responding earlier ,I'm a crappy musician so like I was making some music and stuff ..thanks for the warm welcome,I feel at home already.... you guys are making my insomnia worse...I'm excited now ..glad to see the anime community is growing strong!! wait guys,so how do I reply to a person individually?...cause I really wanna do that.. PS I have a tendency of typing too much when I'm excited.

ohhhh I figured it out! its "quote" instead a comment like on all those other weird social networks. I laughed so hard im suprised none of my housemates woke up lmao ...I like potatoes though fr.. you can do anything with a potato.. mash,boil,fries and even get a voltage reading out of one...AWESOMENESS...Thanks again for the warm welcome! I have a legit nickname lol. certified af.

22 hours ago, The History Kid said:

Welcome aboard, new face! T - sounds like a legit nickname.

I'm a bit of a newbie myself, and will probably consider it so for another few weeks.  So welcome to the newbie club.

As for forum posting, have no fear.  The great thing about forums is you volunteer as much info as you want.  *Back in my day* forums were great because they were largely anonymous.  No one would judge you if you had a fascination with potato salads from 31 different countries.  Woops, I said too much.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Seshi said:

Welcome aboard! Can’t wait to discuss anime in the forums with you 😊

Do you have a top 5?

Oh hell yeahhh....thats all I want in life rn 😪 I do have a top 5 ,I havent finished alot of anime yet but I hope you could recommend some cool ones  

5- Bleach

4- Naruto/One Piece

3-HunterxHunter

2- Darling in the Franxx( I really miss Zerotwo)

1-Tokyo Ghoul (though re: was very confusing i like how the second season ended)

how about you??

• Like 2

21 hours ago, XII360 said:

welcome to af-forums~ hope you enjoy your stay~

dont worry, i also sucked at forums too when i started ^_^, my title was wierd and my way of typing was also wierd (though, my way of typing hasn't changed xD)

kinda late...but also welcome to the forums xD now...

tell me more about this...potato salads you speak off...>.>

What was your title ??😂 can't be as bad as my mxit name "Storm Shadow Weezy F" .....................................................................................................................

• Funny 1

20 minutes ago, TXKYX said:

Oh hell yeahhh....thats all I want in life rn 😪 I do have a top 5 ,I havent finished alot of anime yet but I hope you could recommend some cool ones  

5- Bleach

4- Naruto/One Piece

3-HunterxHunter

2- Darling in the Franxx( I really miss Zerotwo)

1-Tokyo Ghoul (though re: was very confusing i like how the second season ended)

how about you??

Oh awesome! You like shounen anime 😁 That’s my faves.

I’d love it if you could join us in the weekly discussion of currently airing anime - Rising of the Shield Hero, and Demon Slayer!

My faves are:

Trigun, Samurai x: Trust & Betrayal, Haikyuu, Claymore, My Hero Academia and Accel World. 

42 minutes ago, TXKYX said:

Holy shit these forums are popping..sorry for not responding earlier ,I'm a crappy musician so like I was making some music and stuff ..thanks for the warm welcome,I feel at home already.... you guys are making my insomnia worse...I'm excited now ..glad to see the anime community is growing strong!! wait guys,so how do I reply to a person individually?...cause I really wanna do that.. PS I have a tendency of typing too much when I'm excited.

you can press quote button of multiple different users to quote in a single response, like how i did mine on first time xD

25 minutes ago, TXKYX said:

What was your title ??😂 can't be as bad as my mxit name "Storm Shadow Weezy F" .....................................................................................................................

..."and found it, i wrote it as "how do you introductions?" >_>

12 hours ago, TXKYX said:

Why thank you , ghostly potato lmao...I couldnt type that with a straight face😂😂😂 ghostly potato

👻no worries im nice well if your nice to me😂

On 5/14/2019 at 3:17 AM, Seshi said:

Oh awesome! You like shounen anime 😁 That’s my faves.

I’d love it if you could join us in the weekly discussion of currently airing anime - Rising of the Shield Hero, and Demon Slayer!

My faves are:

Trigun, Samurai x: Trust & Betrayal, Haikyuu, Claymore, My Hero Academia and Accel World. 

No problem! Im game....I have watched My Hero Academia ,only like 2 episodes ,that guy with the blonde hair was being an ass so I stopped watching for a bit and decided to finish Hunter X Hunter... I'm getting pretty bored with One Piece now so I'll watch Rising of the shield Hero and Demon slayer today,they sound awesome.

1 hour ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

You're doing fine. Just be yourself and it will be all good.

And why do people call you Tokyo? Just curious

My real name starts with a T and is a bit hard for people to pronounce so yeah saying "T" instead is much easier for people...I like Tokyo ghoul and decided i should call myself "Tokyo" (for my stage name-I'm an artist).. so yeah ...Tokyo...also everybody knows I really love anime so it made sense to them I guess...but I write my stage name as : "TXKYX" (replaced the o's with X's) like ''Scarlxrd" you should check him out if you haven't he's pretty awesome. 

15 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

👻no worries im nice well if your nice to me😂

I'm nice to everybody who likes Anime cause people around me don't really like anime,also you made me laugh so bonus points!!

On 5/14/2019 at 3:29 AM, XII360 said:

you can press quote button of multiple different users to quote in a single response, like how i did mine on first time xD

..."and found it, i wrote it as "how do you introductions?" >_>

I guess you really wanted to know how to do introductions😅

• Funny 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

• 2 weeks later...