Wedgy

One Punch Man Season 2

Glasses is finally here. The impact of him this episode is lessened because all of his other appearances haven't been animated, but I still enjoyed seeing him.

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

Animation this episode was pretty good to be honest.

Edited by Kinbaryu
  • Like 1

I'm behind on everything. 😓😫 The season's finally starting to get better and I'm either working on a project, at work, or asleep as soon as I get home. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Kinbaryu said:

Glasses is finally here. The impact of him this episode is lessened because all of his other appearances haven't been animated, but I still enjoyed seeing him.

I remember you talking about him being a pretty significant character in an earlier. He really doesn’t stand out here other than Garou commenting on him being more formidable than he looks. Further support that the anime doesn’t do the source material justice and that I need to check it out, though I’m nit sure when I’ll find time :P

The one scene of Genos’ upgraded arms looked pretty good, but then they switched back to that godawful CGI. WTH do they do that, it doesn’t look realistic at all.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Agree 1

On 5/16/2019 at 3:47 AM, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

It does look like very cheap metal (in the first pic / season 2). Like Genos used low quality parts for his arms. Like he got them from a junk yard.

While the second pic his arms look more streamlined. Like it was made in a factory or in a laboratory by a professional.

Basically they took more effort in season 1 to detail his robotic arms.

I'm assuming the story is good though? Meaning it's still worth watching just for that?

Dude... just go watch it already... OPM cant fit in 2 seasons, so cslm down, and so far, so good, so stop asking :"is it disappoontment? 🤔"

Jist go and check it out, in my oponion, it could be better, but if someone says about low quality and shity designe... 

Then he missed episode 1,2,3 and 4..

Epic fighy ep 2😉

Im a little late to the party.

As someone Who loved S1, S2 is quite the dissapointment, tho Ive seen people Who take it a bit too far.

Id consider this show average 6/10 after 10 episodes

• Like 2

This episode was

Spoiler

INSANE. My day just went from good to amazing after this.

1561494942531.png

1561494001567.png1561497239318.png

Explaining Garou's red hair as his "first transformation" implicitly was a genius idea, especially knowing what happens in the manga.

Glasses's backstory was animated!!! I'm so happy. This episode boosted the show to an 8 for me.

Edited by Kinbaryu

im not going to score season 2 yet, since its not finished. It might get better. There are far worse seasons then one punch man, like Berserk.  Or even the final season of yu yu hakusho 

Edited by Serge heartless

#11 was definitely one of the better episode. Not a great deal of info on Megane, but at least establishes that he’s not some background character. Garou finally comes across as the badass he’s supposed to be especially

during his fight with Genos. And his new look reminds me of Akuma (Gouki) from Street Fighter

The title of next week’s ep kinda left me            -_-; and according to the schedule it’s supposed to be the last I think, meaning that things will almost certainly end on a cliffhanger.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2019 at 4:53 AM, Sickeyes said:

Dude... just go watch it already... OPM cant fit in 2 seasons, so cslm down, and so far, so good, so stop asking :"is it disappoontment? 🤔"

Jist go and check it out, in my oponion, it could be better, but if someone says about low quality and shity designe... 

Then he missed episode 1,2,3 and 4..

Epic fighy ep 2😉

Yeah I loved Season 1 and I would actually eventually watch Season 2. Whether it's supposedly good or not.

I just had to finish Mob Psycho 100 II first. haha

Then maybe My Hero Academia 3.