Hey Anime Forum! It has been a while since I've been on a forum since Naruto-Boards (I wonder if any of you have been there). I decided to look around for a community to join and ended up in Anime Forums. Looking forward to meeting new people and making friends along with new Animes. 

If there's a chat place like Xat that you guys hang around and wanna share, do let me know. Thanks.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard.

I was also going to inquire on the chat question.  IPS's chat feature is probably not a good choice...turkeys charge per user (I helped write the code you guys, let me say who has a discount!).  I never knew if IRC was still a thing.

I also eventually came around on the forums.  It kind of surprises me how few there are these days.  I know social media is huge, but once upon a time we liked not attaching our real identities with stuff.  You know, in case our boss is looking over our shoulders...oh sorry...I'm rambling...

• Like 1

よろしくおねがいします😎

Nice to meet you. 

We used to have an on-site chat which was dropped after moving forum softwares. For now, to my knowledge, it hasn't been re-instated and I'm fuzzy on details whether or not it's been discussed to bring it or something similar back. But I do not believe it is a priority, no. 

A number of us use discord and while we no longer have an 'official' server, that's likely the closest alternative I can think of for IM platforms here. 

Posted (edited)

Hi! I hadn't heard of Narutoboards, but Naruto is one of my favorite anime! :)

There was some talk about a live chat box, and the gist of it is that since there aren't that many users here, there won't be one in order not to split them up between chatbox people and forum post people. But we do have threads to chat (like the anime chat thread or Wicked's chat thread).

Currently quite a few here are watching Fruits Basket and Rising of the Shield Hero (spoiler alert though),  and we also are open to suggesting movies we can all watch. (this kinds feels like I'm making an ad here 😂). So yeah, if you wanna talk anime, this is the right place :)

Edited by Illusion of Terra
  • Silly 1

Welcome to af from kaga known as the ghostly potato👻

Posted (edited)

Welcome, glad you found your way here.

Just curious, is your name a Boogie Pop reference?

Edited by Ohiotaku

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Illusion of Terra said:

@Seshi This should be the official Anime Forums banner 😂

No offense intended but

spacer.png

Aw, hellz no :P

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Silly 1
  • Funny 1

@Ohiotaku I didn’t realize Naruto was so offensive for you 😜 I’ll fix you up with something more your speed... and drop it by your page later 😁as for our dear new member, Scarecrow-Chan likes Naruto.

Thanks @Illusion of Terra You’re awesome 

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1