Sound! Euphonium - General Discussion

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]20912-L1uV36heknyD.jpg.6249844f5eac50f85553cead46ff50dd.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The anime begins when Kumiko Oumae, a girl who was in the brass band club in junior high school, visits her high school's brass band club as a first year. Kumiko's classmates Hazuki and Sapphire decide to join the club, but Kumiko sees her old classmate Reina there and hesitates. She remembers an incident she had with Reina at a brass band club contest in junior high school...

I actually didn't even read the summary before adding this one. I just saw Kyoto was doing the animation, and then just added it. :P

Really good first episode.

I really liked how they set up the main characters and have one that is absolutely amazing, another one that is alright, and a complete beginner. Not too much else to say other than that I really enjoyed it. Its like K-On with them actually playing music. :P

Didn't live up to the last episode.

[spoiler=Episode 2]While the introduction of the characters were good, I guess I'm just not liking the progression of the anime so far. It feels like not much has happened, and I really want them to just start playing, and to talk less.

Haven't started watching it yet, so I'm not reading those spoilers yet. I have a question though. I hear a lot of people love Asuka. Do you think she'd be a good main character or is she fine in her current role? She's practically the only reason I want to watch this.

Haven't started watching it yet, so I'm not reading those spoilers yet. I have a question though. I hear a lot of people love Asuka. Do you think she'd be a good main character or is she fine in her current role? She's practically the only reason I want to watch this.

Asuka is probably the most interesting character so far. I really couldn't see her as a main character, but she does pretty well as a supporting character. Fortunately, due to the way the story progressed so far, it seems that she will be seen much more in future episodes compared to the last two.

• Like 1

[spoiler=Episode 3]Well, at least they started playing, although, they aren't any good. :P Strange why they wanted to go to the Nationals if they almost never practice. Anyway, it was an alright episode, but nothing really amazing.

• 1 year later...
  • Geano locked this topic