Nisekoi:

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]20876-eIgUEmjn97Nf.jpg.bbf0ee229d4b4bd97cc248d68d36b150.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Season 2 of Nisekoi

Although, I'm not particularly found of the first season, I'm willing to give the second season a watch to see if it gets any better. Hopefully it has more Onodera, as she is the best girl.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Episode 1]I actually liked this a lot better than the first season. I'm glad they only focused on Chitoge with situational comedy, thats how this anime should have gone from the start.

[spoiler=Episode 2]Really disappointed in this episode. They really nailed it with the first episode, but they're just going back to more of what the first season was, which wasn't all that great imo.

[spoiler=Episode 3]Better than episode two, but still no Onodera. I have a feeling that there will be a face off between Raku and Chitoge's mother in the next episode. Either Tsugumi could save him, or he could actually figure out something himself. Due to the development so far, most likely, Raku will figure something out himself.

• 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=Episode 6]After that episode, I actually have a feeling that they might end up having an Ichijou x Onodera pairing which I'll really look forward to. Also, I don't actually remember the girl in the middle of the cover being in the anime yet, perhaps she might be in next week's episode?

• Geano locked this topic