Hello ^^

Nao.K

I was surprised to see AN forum is back.

Thx Ciara for informing me. ^^

I'm known as K.nas in the past. I've started using Nao.K as my username in other forums and accounts for several years so I feel more comfortable to be called this. It's nice to be here again.

See you guys around. :blush:

Thanks for the warm welcome. :blush:

@Lindsay, thx for liking my old alias. ^^ After AN/TDFN, I went to few places/games using it. I had few people said it's complicated name and one online game found it offensive because they said it has similar tone as "Nazi". A GM gave a warning for no reason and asked me to change it. Therefore, I didn't wanted to use that alias anymore. After hearing you complimented my old alias, it made me feel happy that I once used it. ^_^

Hehe. My 3 names that made that alias came from a religion name. My current user and the ones I used on FB came from my real name too. It's a direct translation from my religion name. ^_^ I gotten into Japanese culture deeply few years after primary school. I took Japanese language lessons during my diploma too. When I discovered my dad has a Japanese line several years ago, it made me want to form my own Japanese name. When I learnt I can change my National IC name, I sent a request to change it and my parents help with the deed poll. Another reason why I wanted to adapt this name is prepare me for the future because once I get stabilised, I will likely to stay and work in Japan since their architecture design firms are much wider and have more opportunities to express my designs. :blush: