K (K-Project)

Yuuki_Radosian

[FLOAT_RIGHT]K.thumb.jpg.1ba7eef57762e5d373eccdaa7c7e76d2.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

K otherwise known as "K-Project"

Ashinaka High School is known for its unique setting: the entire campus is built on an island. Yashiro Isana, aka Shiro, is having lunch with a cat on one of the school rooftops. After his lunch break, Shiro goes on an errand for his classmate Kukuri to prepare for their upcoming school festival, only to be chased by some intimidating-looking men.

I really enjoyed this series , the art style , animation and the use of colour throughout the series made it memorable and the story was great as well . The story will grip you and take you on a wild ride and amaze you , especially near the end.

The only POTENTIAL down side to this anime is the use of colour throughout , as the theme of colours is very important to the series. This may put some people off of the anime .The anime has a sort of coloured tint to it which is different depending on which King or which kings subordinates are on screen.

some examples:

Anime_NOW_K_Project_01_BD_1080p_FLAC_7_A263.thumb.jpg.712978552c6744b267edd1b5ed218da2.jpg

BP49A8L.thumb.jpg.e911009346ca9e2e5bdcc60b32226449.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

This has been on my plan to watch for a while now. Since you brought it up again, perhaps I'll look into watching it soon. There is also going to be a sequel of this in the Fall season, so I'll need to make sure I watch it before then.

• 1 year later...

Woah I've never heard of this. Hearing that there's going to be a new season in the fall im like super stoked! Definitely gonna try to fit this in between all the anime this summer D;

• Geano locked this topic