Gangsta

Yuuki_Radosian

The show is getting good. Just finished watching episode 9.

How does nicolas survive all those fatal wounds he gets while he's fighting. While he fights, his buddy just chills, and smokes. =_=, and the big reveal is really going to entice the next episode. I can't wait for it.

How does nicolas survive all those fatal wounds he gets while he's fighting. While he fights, his buddy just chills, and smokes. =_=, and the big reveal is really going to entice the next episode. I can't wait for it.

Yeah, I wonder that too. :P (Also, you don't need to use spoilers in the anime discussion btw).

I was actually pretty shocked to hear that A/0 was Nicholas' strength after the drugs. Meaning that the people at the guild are way stronger than him, and also those enemies were probably low level S rank as well. Too bad Nicholas won't be the star of the show for the rest of the show.

Yeah, I wonder that too. :P (Also, you don't need to use spoilers in the anime discussion btw).

I was actually pretty shocked to hear that A/0 was Nicholas' strength after the drugs. Meaning that the people at the guild are way stronger than him, and also those enemies were probably low level S rank as well. Too bad Nicholas won't be the star of the show for the rest of the show.

I'm still having big hopes for Nicholas. It sucks that he uses those drugs, but I hope he overcomes it.

• Geano locked this topic