Overlord

Yuuki_Radosian

Yeah, I'm not too impressed either. It had a lot of potential, but the arcs were just skimmed over, and there wasn't anything that tied it all together. It needed to be 2-3 cour if it wanted to do all the arcs it currently has and make it feel better paced and actually having any character feel like it has some meaning.

Agreed , there is way too much wasted potential and i do think that even within a single short season they could have done much better if they focused on doing what they could within one story line , they bit off more then they could chew on this one and left out too much development of both character and story leaving the whole series feeling like it was just surface deep.

On a positive note, I'm pretty sure Pandora's Actor was voiced by Mamoru Miyano who has done Okabe Rintarou (Steins;Gate), Ling Yao (FMA:B), Yagami Light (Death Note), etc. which was pretty cool to see.

I had no Idea Light was Rintarou ... or Ling for that matter , I usually don't pay much attention to the VA's , I focus more on the studios that the anime come from but it is quite interesting to know that the all these both Light and Rintarou have the same VA especially since they are both quite famous characters.

A pretty exiting battle but I think Momo may have a bit too much plot armor.

While it has made for a good looking fight it does detract from it somewhat but hopefully we get to see some more great fight scenes to help make up for the fact that this anime has done so little (more like nothing) with it's main story or any of it's side story's for that matter.

this weeks episode was a little disappointing, i was hoping for a fight sene like ones from SAO. I gees it was not to be.

It wouldn't be , Momo is a magic caster but I am expecting some spectacular spells from him after the World level Items are used.

He will either get his MP back or he will use some ability to create utter destruction (I'm hoping).

An alright episode this week, but still doesn't save the mediocrity of the show. :P Anyway, I guess I still look forward to see what the last part of his plan is. Also, I hope the one that used the world item happens to be one of his teammates, that could help at the show just a bit.

• Geano locked this topic