Weather in your area?

Guest Jupiter

We had a mini Winter storm this Wednesday and now yet another one is heading our way where I live bringing even more snow this weekend. To be honest I really can't blame it since it's technically still Winter time here where I reside. However it's sorta nice in a way since we need the moisture and haven't seen this much snow in some a long while. 

Expecting another snowstorm (had a snow storm each week for almost a month now) with total snowfall around 14 inches maybe more. We already have almost 3 feet of snow. Already talks of huge flooding that will occur once this all melts.

2 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Expecting another snowstorm

I feel the pain right along with you up till the last couple days in my area been having them nearly daily for 2 weeks straight.

On 2/23/2019 at 12:58 AM, ArchieKun said:

I feel the pain right along with you up till the last couple days in my area been having them nearly daily for 2 weeks straight.

They declared an emergency for us. They stopped all plowing until tomorrow sometime. They announced that there are 10 foot snow drifts and those who decided to travel and get stuck will remain so until tomorrow sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

Extremely wet and cold, all I wanna do is go for a few runs but this is just horrific 

Its starting to slowly creep back up what with the onset os spring, and day light savings giving us that magical extra hour of sunshine. Today it is looking like mid 30s woot.

Spring time is coming here for where I reside this week for high 50's and 60's.  So more sunshine weather is on our forecast, though also thunderstorms as well. ( Great...  :meh: )

Right now the weather is cloudy and close to 50 today.