Guest Jupiter

Weather in your area?

We had a mini Winter storm this Wednesday and now yet another one is heading our way where I live bringing even more snow this weekend. To be honest I really can't blame it since it's technically still Winter time here where I reside. However it's sorta nice in a way since we need the moisture and haven't seen this much snow in some a long while. 

Just warm enough to snow like no flipping other at least the storms have quelled for a few days.

Expecting another snowstorm (had a snow storm each week for almost a month now) with total snowfall around 14 inches maybe more. We already have almost 3 feet of snow. Already talks of huge flooding that will occur once this all melts.

2 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Expecting another snowstorm

I feel the pain right along with you up till the last couple days in my area been having them nearly daily for 2 weeks straight.

It's been on and off with a mixture of rain and snow lately, so it's been pretty cloudy out and cold. ( Winter weather after all ) However today on the forecast it said it will be sunny so that be really nice to see the sun again. 

Snowy to dang snowy its technically a snow emergency since the snow is covering the curbs of the sidewalks.

High winds have been knocking out power to a lot of people in the area, but mine are still on <knock on wood>

On 2/23/2019 at 12:58 AM, ArchieKun said:

I feel the pain right along with you up till the last couple days in my area been having them nearly daily for 2 weeks straight.

They declared an emergency for us. They stopped all plowing until tomorrow sometime. They announced that there are 10 foot snow drifts and those who decided to travel and get stuck will remain so until tomorrow sometime.

I heard it's supposed to be sunny and in the 50's today, hopefully that happens.  ☀️

Sunny, but sub-zero windchills

Cold but the sun is out shining today, so it's not too bad. 

Its a bit chilly but not ice cold like most of last week. Pretty sure it is roughly staying in the upper 20s.

Right now rain and a thunderstorm are keeping me from getting any sleep.  

Guess I'll try watching some anime.  :)  

Hovering iin the low 20s though sadly looking like -4 before wind tonight.

Extremely wet and cold, all I wanna do is go for a few runs but this is just horrific 

Currently at the moment it's still dark outside and cold. However today's forecast said it will be partly cloudy and high's in the 50's which is going be really nice. 

• Like 1

Its starting to slowly creep back up what with the onset os spring, and day light savings giving us that magical extra hour of sunshine. Today it is looking like mid 30s woot.

Spring time is coming here for where I reside this week for high 50's and 60's.  So more sunshine weather is on our forecast, though also thunderstorms as well. ( Great...  :meh: )

Right now the weather is cloudy and close to 50 today.

Windy!

Having a bit more stormy weather lately since well it is Spring and all. Right now it's very windy and chances of more rain today. 

• Like 1

Its been raining so hard for like 12 hours, and only recently stopped. At least we are seeing day temps above freezing which I am glad for.

Sunny and in the 50's~🌞

• Like 1

Cloudy and cool it could be warmer, but I love the cloudy. 

Sunny and 60 out~ ☀️

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1