Favorite Food

Ciara

Salty stuff here I come! :P

Especially french fries. Who knew salt would go so well with potatoes?

salty stuffs?! Really? I love french fries, dip with chocolate. <3<3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

salty stuffs?! Really?

Sweet stuff is okay, but I don't like it when it's too sweet. I have a limited tolerance towards food that are too salty as well, but somehow, that limit is far more extended than my sweetness tolerance level for some reason.

I also have a problem against sticky food like chocolate syrup. A little of that is okay, but too much makes me sick.

Sweet stuff is okay, but I don't like it when it's too sweet. I have a limited tolerance towards food that are too salty as well, but somehow, that limit is far more extended than my sweetness tolerance level for some reason.

I also have a problem against sticky food like chocolate syrup. A little of that is okay, but too much makes me sick.

Everyone's different I guess. :P

Hm... if anything, I like sweets. Although, I have had a few things that were too sweet, most things are not. I guess I like chocolate and peanut butter or caramel the most out of any combination.

I'm also digging spicy potato chips (which are also kinda salty too, btw :P). Especially this brand:

10609151_L1.jpg.b13d334a168e5a435d017c5421a6e78f.jpg

They used to sell a bigger bag version of this, but now the small bags are all that's left in my supermarket. :( So I'm forced to buy two bags of these. But they aren't that expensive, costing only $1.50 per bag, so it's cool.

• 1 year later...

As far as food goes, I'm not particularly picky, I love almost all foods since foods loves me. :P Kirry x Food.

But if I had to pick a favorite meal, it would most likely be loaded nachos with steak or chicken.

I could literally eat nachos until I throw up and have absolutely no regrets about it.

...And deep dish pizza. I ate that until I got sick the other day. That should express my love for it.

EDIT: Also, watermelon. And bananas. Apples. I eat those until I get sick. xD

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

ALL OF THE FOOD

Really though, I don't think I can pick a favourite food. I'm munching on cashews and bananas a lot of the time, so those might be my favourites. BUT, I also tend to eat watermelon until it gives me the runs, so THAT might be my favourite food since I'm willing to make myself sick from it and then keep eating more of it

• 2 weeks later...

Burgers. I LOVE the, I am craving them at all times. They are the best food ever, better than every real food and every dessert food.

My favorite kind of burger is one with grease all over it, so the bread is soggy-ish, there are onions, a huge flavourful patty, some sizzling bacon, some greek feta sauce (so good) with some melted cheddar cheese, and some jalapeno's.

Best dessert food ever is apple pie. Its so warm and delicious, and the cinnamon-y apples through-out it have such great flavour, but nothing beats the crust, its soooo mouth-wateringly good. Then the bottom is mushy and flavourful from having all the apples over top of it.

Those are my favorites. :)

• 1 month later...

but the funny part with my food scenario isn't that I don't like to cook its just that most of the time I don't want to prepare meals (mostly due to my work situation) so I just go with easy stuff

Edited by Guest

but the funny part with my food scenario isn't that I don't like to cook its just that most of the time I don't want to prepare meals (mostly due to my work situation) so I just go with easy stuff

I love cooking, but the food I make just doesn't agree with me nor does any food I have :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Steak STEAK StEaK all around is my favorite its juicy its smooth its tasty it can be rare it can be done 3 ways it can be chewy crunchy((ik) it can be the best!!!! Did I mention chewy and juicy....!!!

• Like 1

My favourite food is definitely risotto. It's simple but extremely versatile so you chuck whatever you want in it, be it bacon, sausage, just more cheese because cheese is the best

It requires quite a bit of patience to make perfectly but my mum mastered that a long time ago and hers is always the best.

• 4 months later...