Coke or Pepsi?

Guest Jupiter

Coke or Pepsi?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Coke or Pepsi?

• Pepsi
    • Coke

Guest Jupiter

Ok so tell me, which one do you like better. coke or pepsi?

Okay! me first:

I like Pepsi better, to me it has a much sweeter taste. Coke upsets my stomach. It really does.

So I voted Pepsi. If you vote, please leave a comment.

Thanks guys!

Without a doubt, Coca Cola. Because - Vanilla Coke is heavenly. :angel:

I much prefer the sweeter taste too.

Out of curiosity have you tried other Coca Cola flavours? Such as Diet, Zero, etc...

Without a doubt, Coca Cola. Because - Vanilla Coke is heavenly. :angel:

Wow, someone who finally agrees with me! Yes, Vanilla Coke is amazing. :yum:

I actually used to drink Pepsi all the time, but when I changed my schedule up when I entered college, every place I went to regularly just carried Coke. So, I guess I'm a traitor. >_< Although, I have liked Vanilla Coke ever since it came out. Even so, I usually try not to drink too much soda, if any at all.

I tried switching from Coke to Pepsi a while ago. Didn't work out. Pepsi just didn't have the same kind of sweet taste Coke has for myself. I don't know how to describe it specifically, but Coke just leaves me yearning for more.

And I did get more. I drink almost a cup of it everyday now... Yeah, I've got a problem.

Never really liked the other variations of Coke though, like vanilla, zero... bacon.

Yes, bacon.

diet-coke-with-bacon.jpg.648e1934ef084cdc98779ab79e5fc477.jpg

• Funny 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

And I did get more. I drink almost a cup of it everyday now... Yeah, I've got a problem.

Yeah....that's not a problem....I have a friend who drinks at least 4-6 bottles of Diet Coke a day.....and Diet Coke is worse for you than regular Coke.

I myself prefer Pepsi. I can drink Coke but Pepsi is my choice when I have the option.

Yeah....that's not a problem....I have a friend who drinks at least 4-6 bottles of Diet Coke a day.....and Diet Coke is worse for you than regular Coke.

I myself prefer Pepsi. I can drink Coke but Pepsi is my choice when I have the option.

I've read studies where Diet coke can actually increase your risks of cancer 0-0

I've read studies where Diet coke can actually increase your risks of cancer 0-0

Yeah....that's what I've told my friend.....he's a diet coke addict though.

Artificial sweetener is terrible for you.

Real sugar is healthier.

I do believe drinking embalming fluid would be healthier than drinking diet coke.

Yeah....that's what I've told my friend.....he's a diet coke addict though.

Artificial sweetener is terrible for you.

Real sugar is healthier.

I do believe drinking embalming fluid would be healthier than drinking diet coke.

For a second I read, "Coke addict" xD

yup, I barely drink soda in the first place xD

• Funny 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In terms of regular flavors, Coke. I actually like Pepsi's taste...but it upsets my stomach for whatever reason.

When it comes to the diet variations, however, the position is reversed; Diet Pepsi doesn't upset my stomach, and I enjoy it, especially since they removed the aspartame. Diet Coke, aspartame or not, just tastes horrible to me.

• 2 weeks later...