Ayyy

filip

Hello filip, welcome to Anime Forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

It's very nicely made, but it needs more members!

Thank you. Yes definitely agree we need more members to make it more lively here. I am doing my best to spread the word and advertise. If you can poke anyone else that would be keen to join the fun that would be great. ;)

Welcome to Anime Forums, @filip! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

I'm doing pretty well, what about you?

Also, have any favorite anime and/or manga?

I'm also very good, thanks. Going to watch Owari no Seraph now, it's a pretty cool new anime.

Yeah, I'm a huge otaku hahah. My personal favorites are Tokyo Ghoul, SNK, Deadman Wonderland, Parasyte the Maxim, Fairy Tail, and a bunch more.

The best mangas in my opinion are Deadman Wonderland and Death Note.

What about yours? :)

• Like 1

Thank you. Yes definitely agree we need more members to make it more lively here. I am doing my best to spread the word and advertise. If you can poke anyone else that would be keen to join the fun that would be great. ;)

Sure, I'm also a member of some other forums, I'll advertise as much as I can!

• Like 1

I'm also very good, thanks. Going to watch Owari no Seraph now, it's a pretty cool new anime.

Yeah, I'm a huge otaku hahah. My personal favorites are Tokyo Ghoul, SNK, Deadman Wonderland, Parasyte the Maxim, Fairy Tail, and a bunch more.

The best mangas in my opinion are Deadman Wonderland and Death Note.

What about yours? :)

Lets see... my favorite anime are Monogatari Series: Second Season, Steins;Gate, Fate/Zero 2nd Season, and Angel Beats. Favorite manga would go to Countrouble and Pandora Hearts.

I should also mention that it is possible to multi quote different people in one post.

Lets see... my favorite anime are Monogatari Series: Second Season, Steins;Gate, Fate/Zero 2nd Season, and Angel Beats. Favorite manga would go to Countrouble and Pandora Hearts.

Nice choice. By Monogatari, do you mean Ore Monogatari or some other series?

I should also mention that it is possible to multi quote different people in one post.

I know but the post gets kinda messy then, but okay!

Nice choice. By Monogatari, do you mean Ore Monogatari or some other series?

Although, Ore Monogatari is pretty good so far, I actually don't add currently airing anime to my favorite list, so it is some other series. Namely this one:

http://anilist.co/anime/17074/MonogatariSeries:SecondSeason

If you haven't seen it, you should. You need to start at the beginning of the series though. :P

Unfortunately, airing order and chronological order of the series are different, and you should watch it in airing order. Here is a link that goes more in depth if you are interested:

My favorite anime series are Eureka 7 ( currently re-watching for the 9999999999th time) , Hajime no Ippo and a few more but I'll jut put my top 2 up here .As for manga my favorite is Kaichou wa Maid-Sama and Black Bird :P

The manga is brilliant , but if you're going to pick it up you should start from around chapter 500~600 (where the third season ends) , unfortunately I didn't know that so I read from chapter one , I don't regret it but I could have saved a lot of time had I jumped in from the 500's .