Hello there!

Pixiedora

Hello there peeps! My name is Kat and I've joined here on the recommendation from a few members. I approaching 30 so do not have a huge amount of time for watching anime but when I do I love it! So I'm very behind on current anime, but some of my faves are FMA, Nana, My Love Story, Yuri on Ice, Free, Ranma 1/2, Fushigi Yugi AOT and so on. I really into Japanese culture as a whole and have been there a few times. I like JRock (specifically Laruku and Spyair) and Jdramas. I am also really into KPop and Kdramas. My fave groups are Shinee, Day6, Got7 and Red Velvet to name a few. Not related to the website but I am also a huuuge fan of musicals :D 

Anyway that's me in a nutshell. Look forward to getting to know everyone :) 

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Welcome to AF! Enjoy your stay :D 

░░▒░░█░
░░▒░█
░░░█
░░█░░░░███████
░██░░░██▓▓███▓██▒
██░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓████
██░░██▓▓▓(◐)▓█▓█▓█
███▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓█
▀██▓▓█░██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓█
░▀██▀░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
░░░░▒░░░█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█
░░░░▒░░░█▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓█
░▒░░▒░░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓█
░▒░░▒░░░█▓▓▓█░░░█▓▓▓█
░▒░░▒░░██▓██░░░██▓▓██
████████████████████████

• Like 1

Hello & welcome, Pixiedora.

That’s an interesting lot of things you have there. I would like to see a K drama thread. From what I’ve seen of them they are very nice, and family oriented- something a very many American shows miss entirely.

Nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy your stay

• Like 1

On 5/20/2019 at 3:08 AM, Pixiedora said:

Hello there peeps! My name is Kat and I've joined here on the recommendation from a few members. I approaching 30 so do not have a huge amount of time for watching anime but when I do I love it! So I'm very behind on current anime, but some of my faves are FMA, Nana, My Love Story, Yuri on Ice, Free, Ranma 1/2, Fushigi Yugi AOT and so on. I really into Japanese culture as a whole and have been there a few times. I like JRock (specifically Laruku and Spyair) and Jdramas. I am also really into KPop and Kdramas. My fave groups are Shinee, Day6, Got7 and Red Velvet to name a few. Not related to the website but I am also a huuuge fan of musicals :D 

Anyway that's me in a nutshell. Look forward to getting to know everyone :) 

Sorry I'm a little late in this thread but nevertheless,  WELCOME!! I'm 26 and very, very behind on current anime as well. Thus, the sad part of being an adult I'm afraid. However I do try and sneak in an episode here and there whenever possible, lol.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2019 at 7:33 AM, EnviousEnvy said:

Sorry I'm a little late in this thread but nevertheless,  WELCOME!! I'm 26 and very, very behind on current anime as well. Thus, the sad part of being an adult I'm afraid. However I do try and sneak in an episode here and there whenever possible, lol.

Thank you! Glad i'm not the only one 😂 For me it's that I always need to be doing something so need something playing in the background, and as I like subtitles, Anime doesn't work! 😂

On 5/24/2019 at 5:04 PM, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Welcome to AF!!

Thank you 😀

On 5/25/2019 at 10:02 PM, IkkleGemz said:

Oh heeey! Fancy seeing you here 😉

• 1 month later...