Anime Home Theatre Project

Optic

So I made the move to 4k with an upgrade to a LG OLED 65" HDTV. Some of the wall scrolls also got rotated.

Will post new photos later this weekend...

That's awesome. How large is the actual room?

Hi @Tsuruya, sorry I forgot to reply to this. The room is about 3.65m x 4.4m

so I went out sat and bought a GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming Premium Pack 8G as the price was real good and came with goodies like sli bridge as I plan to also run another if not a 1080ti unit

Oh that sounds pretty powerful and pricey indeed! Do you intend to game in your home theatre? :o

• Like 1

So I made the move to 4k with an upgrade to a LG OLED 65" HDTV. Some of the wall scrolls also got rotated.

Yikes! You can count me as being seriously jelly! :D

Will post new photos later this weekend...

You'd better follow through on that, I'm looking forward to seeing 'em! :D

It has been forever since I have posted on the site. And I decided this place would receive my first post in a long while. I was following this post and received a e-mail telling me about the newest reply. So far here's whats going on. I will be moving my 50 plus year old desk from my bedroom to the living room and switching from a single 32 inch HD TV to a dual mount monitor stand and then also be getting 2 20 inch TVs or monitors for the dual mount. I will also be reattaching the led strip that fell off the TV back to the TV. I have a USB Flash Drive full of anime I just need to organize it a bit better. I will also be getting a few new flash drives as well. I'm also planning on getting a newer PC in the up coming months. Ether on Black Friday or even before not sure yet. But when I get my new PC the Desktop with all the anime will be strictly for watching not for anything else. It will be a entertainment center PC. Just for watching Anime and movies and such and listening to music. I have had it over 5 years and want it to be put to a good use. And what better use then turning it into a anime watching PC.

Well that's the plan I will be posting back once I get a few things moving around.

• Like 1