Smartphone games

Optic

Are you a fan of smartphone games?

Only one I'm really into is Bejewelled on my iPhone:

bejwelled-iphone.jpeg.b9593ec9f41ca25c7c7b2ded49c32577.jpeg

Can easily pause it and good for a quick play.

Not really a fan of action or FPS ones.

How about you?

Well I play a lot of my games on my SmartPhone , I use PPSSPP to play PSP games , epsexe to play PS1 games , NDS for droid to play NDS games and My Boy for Gameboy games , although their not technically smartphone games I still enjoy them , I also like bejeweled but it gets addictive @_@ .

I used to play Clash of Clans , DragonVale and Minion rush but they lost their charm after a while , well all of them except DragonVale , I just love breeding new types of dragons :D

• 5 months later...

I played zenonia before it was pretty interesting, now I only have some games like subway surfers, trial extreme and geometry dash(this one is slightly modified though, I changed most of the song in-game xD).

• 3 weeks later...

I play this game called Magic touch. I got addicted to this game because of my cousin. The rule is too draw the figures written on a falling balloon with robots before they will land on the castle. I played a lot of games before too auch as clash of clans and subway surf and also temple run but got bored with them and uninstalled them afterwards.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Given that I don't have a smartphone, my opinion is moot, probably, however I technically dislike any non-physical game (whether it be on smartphone, steam, PSN, xbox live, Nintendo Store and facebook), due to the fact I don't "own" it, it's just ones and zeros, which could be lost in a technical fault!

When I'm out and about, I usually have a handheld console on me, 3DS or PSP usually, with physical a game in ;)!