Do you have a talent?

Ciara

I use them really slowly because I am afraid of getting cut. I'm clumsy, so it's definitely a justified fear.

I'm the exact opposite , I cut as fast as I can and only realize I've cut myself when I'm eating red pasta that was supposed to have a white cheese sauce.

• 4 weeks later...

Talent you say? My talent would be eating and lazying around. :P You can also add my talent of being evil.:naughty:

Nah, just kidding. I wouldn't say talent but I know how to play instruments. Such as guitar, piano and drums. Especially drums since I went to drum lessons when I was younger. (y)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a DJ and I've been naturally good at it since I started. It's the only thing I'm actually confident in, so that's how I know it's a talent.

Either that or I'm completely oblivious to how bad I am, but I highly doubt that, since some big names gave me compliments.

• 2 months later...

Sleeping. I can do it with my eyes closed.

*phone rings* : Facebook called,they want their joke back!

I don't think I have any serious talent. I'm average at almost anything I do (which is better than being bad I guess ). I could be considered good at drawing, but only by a person who can't even draw a straight line (omg, I'm actually very good with straight lines O.o) still working on it, thought

• Funny 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I can read ridiculously fast, and efficiently. Meaning that I actually store everything that I read,and can draw out facts if needed from however long ago I read something. xD