The Eden of Grisaia (Grisaia no Rakuen)

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]21006-QHBk1CrhRi2w.png.d05764adef3fbc9219605fb8559a48b1.png [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

The Grisaia no Rakuen visual novel continues the Grisaia no Meikyuu visual novel's main route and concludes the trilogy. It also includes a prologue following the five heroines as they arrive at Mihama Academy.

Episode 1 was pretty good. However, I kinda hope the entire series isn't just Yuuji's past, and that he comes back to the academy soon.

[spoiler=Episode 2]Wow, that was actually pretty good. Yuuji's past has gotten really interesting and I really look forward to the next episode. I have a feeling that the two friends he made might die though.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Episode 4]Wow, really good episode. I was really surprised that Heath returned, and that Yuuji couldn't kill him. It seems that part of the organization is with Heath as well, so it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

[spoiler=Episode 5]Alright episode this week. I was hoping to see more of Yuuji though. It will be interesting to see what those girls can do to make Yuuji want to live again. Also, I wonder how he ended up on camera like that.

• 8 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic