Date night Ideas

Seshi

For anyone who has been in a relationship for a long period of time, or even those who have just started dating, it’s important to keep things fresh. Sometimes doing something as simple as a weekly date night can liven up your relationship. 

Inspire others with some of your favorite date night ideas that you’ve heard about or actually have done.

I’d like to try this idea, sounds like fun 😁DFB5632F-63B5-4FC6-998B-DF2A61E963F2.jpeg.2179b531543fe6117041eff82ee991dd.jpeg

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

We go to the movies, the arcade, or putt putting. Going to the winery now too. I'd love to do bowling but my neck can't handle the weight and manipulation of a bowling ball so pinball and other arcade games it is for me. 

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Here are some examples/ideas.

Spoiler

Sing Date Night Ideas

1. Arcade, 

2. Night Club (be picky)

3. Bar hopping

4. Park

5. Restaurant

6. Seeing a movie you both hate for the sake of bitching about it later in hilarity and or grabbing a short makeout sesh.

Weekend Getaways for couples 

1. Conventions

2. Travel to the middle of nowhere just keep driving see where you end up.

3. Renest or other fairs out of your state/local area

4. Drive through the desert its romantic 

5. Go on a themed cruse or train ride somewhere. The date is the train ride.

6. Have a good staycation play lots of video games make out a lot and cuddle even more all weekend.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Like 1

I like going to the Theatre to watch musicals with my husband but that's reeal expensive. Sometimes something as simple as going for a nice walk somewhere new is great 😊

I also saw a great idea or writing date night ideas on lolly pop sticks and putting them in a jar, then each date night picking one at random to do.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

4 hours ago, Pixiedora said:

I like going to the Theatre to watch musicals with my husband but that's reeal expensive. Sometimes something as simple as going for a nice walk somewhere new is great 😊

I also saw a great idea or writing date night ideas on lolly pop sticks and putting them in a jar, then each date night picking one at random to do.

I love the theatre date idea. We have lots of theatre events where I live. It’s been referred to as the Hollywood of the east coast 🤣 so sad actually.

But I would love to do one of those “dinner Theatres”. Specially I’d like to go to a murder mystery dinner party!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Seshi said:

I love the theatre date idea. We have lots of theatre events where I live. It’s been referred to as the Hollywood of the east coast 🤣 so sad actually.

But I would love to do one of those “dinner Theatres”. Specially I’d like to go to a murder mystery dinner party!!

I've always wanted to do one as well! I don't think my husband would like it so it'd probs be a 'friend date' but they sound so fun.

• Like 1

@Pixiedora we all need to have ourselves some friend dates. Friendship takes just as much work as romantic relationships IMO. 

Some good friend dates I’ve been on have been to wineries, because hubs doesn’t drink;

Indian food lunch buffet, so I can try all the yummy foods and not eat lunch alone 🤣

and wine & design. Although this one is great for couples too.

I also love to go to breakfast or brunch with girl friends, so we can catch up.