• Rin Kagamine
    • Len Kagamine
    • G.U.M.I. Megpoid
    • Kaito Shion
    • MEIKO
    • Gakupo Kamui
    • IA
    • Other (please clarify)

Given there are over 35 Vocaloid characters/voices, making a poll might prove to be overwhelming. But lets get the ball rolling.

Which Vocaloid is your number one favourite? :)

vocaloid-group-exit-tunes.thumb.jpg.1b4bd3058c8e29d4861feda83a6599e2.jpg

For me, that is definitely Gumi. I feel that her voice sounds much more real than most of the others, and the songs that people do with her tend to be much more thought provoking than usual. I would probably say honorable mentions go to Rin and IA, as I like songs that they have done almost as much as Gumi, and they also have really nice voices as well. It seems that using both Gumi and Rin in songs is decently common as well, and I enjoy songs with both of them quite a lot. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
This isn't really a fair question because most people seem to only know the vocaloids that are featured in Miku's games.

Anyhow, my favorite is definitely SF-A2 Miki.

I didn't know any of the vocaloids. I researched them and then voted on my favorite.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

The PS4 game Hatsune Miku Project Diva X has really got me into Vocaloids...

One of the scenes below as you help them regain the ability to sing and unlock the crystals. ;)

59e2174543c45_HatsuneMiku_ProjectDIVAX_vocaloids.thumb.jpg.25cc66a0cfe8218b8c17dda42f12f561.jpg

(unfortunately GUMI isn't in this game - technically she is a Megpoid)

My number one favourite is Hatsune Miku, followed by Rin Kagamine and Luka Megurine.

• Like 1

The PS4 game Hatsune Miku Project Diva X has really got me into Vocaloids...

One of the scenes below as you help them regain the ability to sing and unlock the crystals. ;)

[ATTACH=full]30226[/ATTACH]

(unfortunately GUMI isn't in this game - technically she is a Megpoid)

My number one favourite is Hatsune Miku, followed by Rin Kagamine and Luka Megurine.

I should try out one of these vocaloid games one day.

My fave though is definitely Gumi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some of my favourite songs are by Gumi, but I still have to choose Miku. She has a lot of my favourite songs as well, and I just love her visual character design. >w< I thought it was a great theme with Miku, Rin, and Len. I was kinda sad that they didn't continue the theme of similar outfits.

I love Kaito... He's my husbando. But although, in my opinion, Miku is not the most realistic one, I think she is my favorite because I think she has the most songs that I like. I really like her inspiring and upbeat ones like Tell Your World, Odds and Ends, Freely Tomorrow, Ai Dee, Age Age Again, and more. Although, my favorite virtual singer of them all is Teto Kasane even though she isn't a vocaloid but a Utauloid. ("utau" means sing in Japanese for those who didn't know, and the program Teto comes from is called UTAU and it's free unlike vocaloid)

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite Vocaloid.. so hard.. I do love VFlower and Lily a lot, but when it comes to a voice I like with pretty much all songs and their own original songs, then it's for sure Iroha Nekomura. She is my all time favorite overall and I also love Sanrio so it's a big win-win!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...